A New Hope Han!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
120607soloqt3.jpg

Thanks to Karma for finding the picture first but he started the thread in Marvel so I put it here where it belongs

I'm so glad to see this, I've been dying for THIS Han version.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

HAHA Knew this was coming. Well not THIS but a new Han. I can completely see Harrison in this sculpt. BRING IT ON!

Now stop *****ing ANH Leia has no one to go with.

It should turn out good ep5 luke looked different in the proto images and looked better in the final.

wonder what the exclusive will be.

Man, I don't see Han OR Harrison in that sculpt. :confused: Here's hoping this is just Sideshow's usual bad prototype photography... :monkey1

wonder what the exclusive will be.

Could be a number of things. Stormtrooper belt, Stormtrooper blaster, those cases that were his reward that he was loading with Chewie before the Yavin IV battle, Han came into contact with enough secondary things to make choices, and even though Leia has the Stormtrooper blaster, it can still be an exclusive for Han.

No likey the sculpt.

Didn't plan on getting ANH Han anyway, I'm happy enough with the ESB one.

It looks like Harrison as Han to me! I can't wait for this one!!
Great Job Sideshow!
I wonder what the exclusive will be?

Could be a number of things. Stormtrooper belt, Stormtrooper blaster, those cases that were his reward that he was loading with Chewie before the Yavin IV battle, Han came into contact with enough secondary things to make choices, and even though Leia has the Stormtrooper blaster, it can still be an exclusive for Han.

Could be an extra set of gloved hands.

That's a hell of a sentence. :lol

Back