A New Hope Han!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I really want to pass on this and save some cash, but then I start thinking about how good he'd look on a shelf with ANH Leia, Ben Kenobi and the Dejarik table.

I can feel my willpower slipping. :monkey4

Hey, you can always cancel later and make a waitlister's day if you can't afford him.

I think the pictures look unbelievable so far, and with the great production figure of Old Ben... this could be another instant classic :rock

You're the man. Go for it! :chew

Nah, someone will do it tomorrow morning. By the time I get up there will already be 10 pages with people saying "OK, I'm ready, standing by, stay on target" and all that... then the countdown: 2 minutes to go... :lol

If I do it now, it will get filled with 3 pages of people saying "why is this here now?" and "the title of this thread gave me a heart attack".

:D

True. :lol

I'll just post my pre-order pic tomorrow morning as usual.

See? Now I've already done it twice!

I'll just post my pre-order pic tomorrow morning as usual.

I'll be here bright and early, ready to go!

fat%20man%20at%20computer.jpg

Last edited:
Hey I don't know if you guys have saw this yet or not but this is what they have listed for Han. If you already know sorry its to hard to keep up with you guys!! :)

The 12-inch Han Solo Episode IV figure includes:

Fully articulated male body with 30+ points of articulation
Authentic likeness of Harrison Ford as Han Solo
Detailed costume including:

Shirt
Pants
Boots
Vest
Detailed Belt with holster
Accessories including:

Sideshow Exclusive: Cantina Blaster Pistol
“Hangar Bay” Blaster Pistol
Stormtrooper Blaster
Droid caller
Beverage
Interchangeable gloved and ungloved hands
12-inch Figure Display Base with Star Wars logo

I hope Sideshow has decided on about a 5,000 piece edition size for the exclusive on this one. And another 10,000 for the regular. (I know...figure the odds)

I don't know about you guys, but I would rather have had a Stormtrooper BELT as an Exclusive over the cantina blaster or the "beverage". It's so iconic and he wears it for a good portion of the film.

Oh well. Still a must-own figure for me.

Wow, ST Blaster back in??? I hope so, and it's not another SS typo!
Pre-order time can't come quick enough!

Back