A New Hope Han!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might as well post this here too in case anyone missed them in the other thread.
Here's the two different Blasters side by side:
Han's ANH Hero Blaster:
hanh3gu8.jpg

Greedo Killer:
hanh12nc3.jpg

More pictures here:
https://web.mac.com/ryanm91/iWeb/Site/Han Solo.html

Last edited:
Now we just need a Greedo... Actually, a Mos Eisley bar environment would be pretty cool, and they could populate it with all kinds of minor aliens. Might make a good successor to the Jabba setup.

Batty,

You may want to check out the Did Karl Stroop boots, they're real letha.:D

I'm going to check around. I'd like to have ones like those in the photo.

And I'm sure Greedo will be coming. His mug has been on the Scum & Villainy page since day 1.

I tihnk the fact that the blaster was removed is proof positive that a stormtrooper is coming. no doubt about it. I also have no doubt that Han in trooper disguise is coming for SDCC.

I'm going to check around. I'd like to have ones like those in the photo.

I have the DID boots on my Jedi Luke and Bespin Han and they rock. They're definitely the best tall jackboots I've seen, you won't be disappointed.

boots-1.jpg

I think it'd be really great if we got some new stuff at Toy Fair--Greedo, Stormtrooper, and Cantina Booth Environment--that would be awesome. Then it would totally fit to have a Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise as the SDCC Exclusive.

Han in Stormtrooper disguise is the one who deserves that blaster and so I don't expect Mos Eisley Han to come with one. I totally expect Death Star Han to be released and that's when we'll get our blaster.

They sent affiliates a memo that the servers will be offline for a couple of hours Thursday night - so I'm guessing they're getting them ready.

Bespin Han PPO set a record for the number of people on the Freaks board at one time - perhaps this Han will beat him.

They sent affiliates a memo that the servers will be offline for a couple of hours Thursday night - so I'm guessing they're getting them ready.

Bespin Han PPO set a record for the number of people on the Freaks board at one time - perhaps this Han will beat him.

I wouldn't be surprised if the record is broken. It'd be interesting to see how many people were on-line during each PPO.

THis is a pretty great ANH Han. For me, this is my fav Han ever - I love all the others, but this is the 'special one.' Over all, very good! I love the accessories and the exclusive!

Friday will suck! I hope SS has new servers, cause they are gonna Fry!!!

oh I am getting this!!!!

Those 'as it comes' photos are amazing enough, but looking at Trev's :bow unpainted sculpt (damn that man can sculpt. And draw/paint too... have you seen his stuff??) I just HAVE to get one of these and repaint it..... (hey... it's me :lol )

I am looking forward to this... lots. Although... I guess this means I have to get the Leia now lol

All hail our new King..... King Trev :bow :bow :bow

:rotfl

Back