• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO, ,COMPLETED!! COLLECTING SHIPPING MONEY!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO by Betomatali & Lu, MOVEABLE EYES CONFIRMED!!

Thanks PCK! Yep, I had contacted Snake and he gave me the bad news yesterday (well, good news if you're Peteskywalker).

So far no luck but if someone does change their mind, hit me up. Love this piece!

Oh well there you go. Scratch that stnmikita :lol

Congrats Pete :hi5:

Re: A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO by Betomatali & Lu, MOVEABLE EYES CONFIRMED!!

ash1.jpgash2.jpgash3.jpgash4.jpgash5.jpgash6.jpgash7.jpg

Thanks guys i feel very lucky after seeing those pics :horror

So many amazing little details crammed in to one figure :rock

Re: A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO by Betomatali & Lu, FINAL FIGURE!!

:eek bravo beto

:lol

Haha no chance. Turned out great but I need funds elsewhere. Congrats guys. :duff

Fantastic!!!!! Great Beto you are the best!!!!

Turned out fantasic beto - only prob i see is that the cordaroy pants matiral suppose to looked much finer and closer together!!! still look beautiful

hope i dont lose out on this, i no im on the seconed run with deposit already payed -hope the seconed run goes smooth like the beetle juice.

i basicly needed to fund the PART 4 & PART 3 combo! Please assure me im still good on the second run amigo and that it will still happen[COLOR="#000000"][/COLOR] :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Beto you are a master!!!!

Great work amigo! The detail you put into this is incredible.

super awesome!!! Great work, Beto

Simply Awesome. Thankyou very much behalf all of us(buyers).

That's a mean looking figure. Great work as usual Beto y Lu.

Hey Beto, stnmikita is taking my spot for Chainsaw Hero! Feel a little queasy letting it go, but I'm hoping to get in on the second run, assuming it happens.

Glad I was able to help out, stnmikita -- know how much you love this figure and indeed it is a work of art, IMO!

PM me if anyone wants my slot. I am considering selling it because all the problems we are having with international posts here.

Thanks

Back