• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO, ,COMPLETED!! COLLECTING SHIPPING MONEY!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO by Betomatali & Lu, MOVEABLE EYES CONFIRMED!!

That is crazy work on the cabin! And the head is looking beautiful.

Must be nearing completion on this beauty :yess:

Re: A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO by Betomatali & Lu, MOVEABLE EYES CONFIRMED!!

Beautiful. Worth the wait, as always. Looking forward to news on Jason, Pt IV, as well!

Amazing Beto. Just jaw dropping work. Who's gonna buy that cabin? C'mon boys pony up that bread!

The cabin is for me , i'm very happy !! Great job of custom horror bases

That's a Hell of a Cabin daarmoor. I can't wait to see the swing!

I wonder if that's gonna ship as on piece?

It would be so cool if somehow the swing could be made to swing back and forth on its own like in the movie. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

_99_5.JPG
_99_6.JPG

no flash photos by request....

????????????????????????????????????????

Can't wait well worth the wait!!!!

Fantastic!!!!

That's awesome, Beto. Looking forward to it. ;)

Sorry Beto, but hey Peteskywalker. I have been trying to reach you about the battle damage Catwoman figure. Please response. Thanks

*ZAAAAP....LOL....these boards are getting funnier and funnier...and yet easier to leave custom collecting all behind now....

Hey all,

Realize this is a total longshot but if anyone is interested in transferring their spot or moving their Chainsaw Hero please PM me. I'm very interested and bummed to have missed out on this one.

Thanks in advance.

Back