• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO, ,COMPLETED!! COLLECTING SHIPPING MONEY!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO by Betomatali & Lu, MOVEABLE EYES CONFIRMED!!

Been awhile..! Any new updates on this project? Would love to hear or see something new on this! :)

Re: A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO by Betomatali & Lu, FINAL HEAD WHIT EYES!!

This is a fast paint test of the Ash sculpt, This is the FINAL sculpt so I cant make any kind of change, If some one is unhappy whit the final look of the head or think that this project is taking to much time fell free to ask for a money refund, best regards

Hi Beto

As per my email I would like a full refund. Please get back to me.

Thanks
Snake

Re: A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO by Betomatali & Lu, MOVEABLE EYES CONFIRMED!!

When does this come out?

Can't believe this thread started about a year and a half ago now..! I'm hoping we can get this Ultimate Ash very soon since it's been paid in full for several months now. What's the new, Beto? Please give us an update, bro! :)

Been contacting Beto for weeks now with no response. Getting pretty fed up and all I want now is a refund.

Beto?

In the absence of a response from Beto, please PM me if anyone wants my slot. Thanks.

Has anybody tried contacting him on facebook?

He finally got back to me tonight stating:

Due the work is more of 50% done i make the refund as fast i sell your figure, best regards

So guess these are coming along.

Ash production head and something from custom horror bases!!
_99_3444.jpg

Attachments

• 0101.jpg
    0101.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 241
  • 0103.jpg
    0103.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 239
  • 0104.jpg
    0104.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 240
  • 0106.jpg
    0106.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 239
  • 0110.jpg
    0110.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 240
  • 0113.jpg
    0113.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:

Dam that head looks amazing and custom horror bases are on fire :rock

Really tempted to take snake eaters spot now :drool

Holy Crap!!!!!! Amazing work Beto, I can't wait to see the final product of the cabin, that is just so beyond insane!!!!

That my friends........is how it's done. Well done Beto :clap

Very cool Beto. Can't wait for this figure! !

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back