• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO, ,COMPLETED!! COLLECTING SHIPPING MONEY!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Beto, any update on shipping. I am trying to be as patient as possible, but it is seriously taking too long. Please give me some update on it. Thanks

Hi Beto, any update on shipping. I am trying to be as patient as possible, but it is seriously taking too long. Please give me some update on it. Thanks

You are very patient Gabriel. Hang it there man, have you tried blowing up Betos FB with messages. :lol

Selling my Pre Order Spot for Ash and comes with Chopped off Henrietta Headsculpt if anyone is interested.

Hi is anyone selling theres?? I guess i missed the boat on this! Will there be a third run !!! If anyone wants to sell theres let me know.. Sorry im late to this thread, thanks guys!!!!!

Please someone sell me theres and make my christmas HAPPY!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back