A General Chat about Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate those ____ing teaser pics... lol

Could be wishful thinking but i'm pretty sure Joker, Solid Snake and Liquid Snake are on there.

Yeah I got curious and looked around the net, those or ezio will likely be my first hot toys. I'm still interested in the Jill battle suit but I think it's too late to get into the resident evil line

I didn't get the AC2 Ezio as i preferred the Brotherhood robes.

I'd love if HT did the Brotherhood robes with Seusenhofer armour

Seusenhofer_Armor_v.png

Last edited:
I don't think they're dong any Quorra figs for the Tron line. It's kind of weird there's no Quorra figures with Olivia Wilde's face on it. I'd love to pick one up tho. :(

I can't confirm this but there was a guy who claimed to be a Spinmaster employee on a Tron message board who had pretty reliable information. Everything he told us came true, so I think he was on the up and up. He says, we got a helmeted Quorra figure because they wanted to get one out right away and that an unhelmeted figure was in the works but the line was cancelled before it got very fair. I don't think Olivia Wilde's likeness is off limits, I just don't think anyone has gotten around to it yet. Designs for a Quorra, premium format figure were seen in a Sideshow video last year.

I just saw Cowboys and Aliens...its ok and if it wasnt for all the huge releases coming, I would be glad to have a Daniel Craig Cowboys and Aliens figure.

It's So Funny How These Threads Get Out Of Subject So Fast, But Hey That's The Purpose Of A Forum

I Just Collect HT.
I also Just Collect DX Figures, And More Importantly Comic Book Characters.
I Try To Stick With The Comics As Close As Possible.
A Good Example Would Be, I Enjoy The Original Costume Joker More Than The Bank Robber Joker

Anybody have any guesses on what figures we will see or new licenses we will see from HT in 2012? I know Amazing Spider Man, Avengers, (more than likely) Dark Knight Rises, and hopefully finally be seeing some Metal Gear Solid figures. Any possibility of Batman Returns or Batman Forever licensed products? Maybe Expendables 2 figures or John Carter?

What do you guys think we will see at next years comic con? I'm hoping for a nice display with Green Lantern, Dark Knight Rises and at least 2 Avengers Figures and Metal Gear Solid (at least!).

I've wondered if Prometheus is a possible license for next year. I wouldn't be surprised. I think we will see a couple of more Star Wars releases, maybe the rumored Anakin, a Leia or Darth Vader. My prediction for the first Avengers releases is Mark VII, Cap, Nick Fury and Hawkeye and for TDKR, Batman, Bane and Catwoman.
I'm still hoping against hope for another Tron:Legacy release. maybe another Avatar figure and the announced Green Lantern, which I can't imagine they are in a hurry to do now, and something from X-Men: First Class.

I've wondered if Prometheus is a possible license for next year. I wouldn't be surprised. I think we will see a couple of more Star Wars releases, maybe the rumored Anakin, a Leia or Darth Vader. My prediction for the first Avengers releases is Mark VII, Cap, Nick Fury and Hawkeye and for TDKR, Batman, Bane and Catwoman.
I'm still hoping against hope for another Tron:Legacy release. maybe another Avatar figure and the announced Green Lantern, which I can't imagine they are in a hurry to do now, and something from X-Men: First Class.

With the success of the Ironman line I see Whiplash Mark 2 coming sooner or later....and it would be awesome if rumors are true and they release a Robocop figure (BD? DX?).

Anybody have any guesses on what figures we will see or new licenses we will see from HT in 2012? I know Amazing Spider Man, Avengers, (more than likely) Dark Knight Rises, and hopefully finally be seeing some Metal Gear Solid figures. Any possibility of Batman Returns or Batman Forever licensed products? Maybe Expendables 2 figures or John Carter?

Amazing Spider-Man and Avengers are confirmed already.

I'm betting we'll see Dark Knight Rises, at a minimum Batman, Bane and Catwoman.

Spider-Man we'll probably just get Spidey.

Avengers i'm thinking we'll see Iron Man, Cap, Loki, Thor, Black Widow and Hulk.

We'll probably see Batman Returns Penguin and Catwoman.

Hopefully we'll see a figure of John Carter and a line for Total Recall (Colin Ferrell, Jessica Biel and Kate Beckinsale)

Back