A disturbing, vicious trend among collectors...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW Futurama is the best show ever.
hypnotoad9sf.gif

All glory to the hypnotoad! ughhhhhhhh

Sad fact is most fanboys who collect toys are often immature and resort to name calling... it's sad really, but heck, I am no saint either. lol

Just play the card you don't care what others think. Which unfortunately you do, but why give them that kind of power? Are you collecting for them and their approval or that of your own?

If it isn't the latter of the two, then I think you have a serious problem.

I have a lot of people who don't agree with how my money is spent, but in the end of the day it's not about what they think is important, but what I THINK IS IMPORTANT. To me, it's collecting. For others it's traveling, and unfortunately for some it's getting wasted at a bar every weekend. Hey it's their own health and money they are pissing away, but they are free to do it. No skin off my bag baby.

By you posting your gripes or animosity towards what other collectors think, gives them power they shouldn't... nay, DON'T deserve to have.

So relax, sit back, and enjoy your stay. You'll find that with time this Freaks community is much more understanding and forgiving than you think. We have a great group of people on here who in hindsight may look like they are out to get you, but aren't. Just good natured ribbing. :)

Your well-expressed advice makes plenty of sense to me. I appreciate you taking the time to write it, and I sincerely thank you for your warm welcome. It is most appreciated.

Your well-expressed advice makes plenty of sense to me. I appreciate you taking the time to write it, and I sincerely thank you for your warm welcome. It is most appreciated.

sometimes the gang mentality can frustrate. so get your torch ready and feel free to join our friendly group of crazed villagers out for a neighborly house burning. it's fun and only slightly illegal. :balrog

No problemo bro... these forums are an escape from the real world for me. If it begins becoming frustrating and off-putting, simply get out. This is meant to be fun. I hope you stay and allow for others to get to know what you're all about. So you didn't get off on the right foot with a few on here. Big deal. You will be surprised by how easily people forget things when there are no grudes or hang ups. Those who do, just ignore them. Don't need them. :)

No problemo bro... these forums are an escape from the real world for me. If it begins becoming frustrating and off-putting, simply get out. This is meant to be fun. I hope you stay and allow for others to get to know what you're all about. So you didn't get off the right foot with a few on here. Big deal. You will be surprised by how easily people forget things when there are no grudes or hang ups. Those who do, just ignore them. Don't need them. :)

Do you two need to get a room?:inlove

(humour here:D)

Eli and Darklord sitting in a tree......:monkey3

:lol:lol:lol

Fact is, we are all a close bunch here. You have to sort of regard this board as a family reunion or a basketball game. We trash talk each other and have fun.

Just play the game and roll with it.

(also if you we tell you to sport a tonner avatar, you should do it). :monkey3

Statistically speaking your odds of being attacked by a shark greatly increase the closer you move to the ocean. Similarly, viciousness increases the closer you move to the SW forum.

Just watch out for the 'Captain Faramir' character. He's puuuure evil.

Back