A Dangerous Man (Daniel Craig Bond)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great painting skills I think it looked better before though IMO as color contrasted to his skin. I get why you wanted to paint of and applaud the effort but think he looks too tanned now. The skin could use a repaint and it would look great!

Great painting skills I think it looked better before though IMO as color contrasted to his skin. I get why you wanted to paint of and applaud the effort but think he looks too tanned now. The skin could use a repaint and it would look great!

like this? still working on him so this is not finished yet. need to sort out the eyebrows and add more lowlights and highlights to the hair.
SL732264.jpg

that looks awesome and its so close to being perfect. If I were you I would dry brush some darker shades on top of the hair and on the eybrows a little.

can anyone who owns both the loading toys and the dr.figures version tell me which has the better quality p99.

The LT one wins hands down. The clip falls out of the Dr Figures p99, and the paintwork looks kinda chalky

Back