A Dangerous Man (Daniel Craig Bond)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no guesses on where the Loading Toys Loses bracelet comes from?? - Hint - Think Jason Statham...

Oh man.. You're right... Transporter 3!!!! But that bracelet should have came with the Loading Toys Courier set and not the Loses set... Really strange.. I knew it looked familiar when I first saw it.. At first I thought it was a watch...

Transporter 3 is the worst movie ive seen this year IMO and that girl i was waiting for her to get shot ..Aw yeah i just received my mat damon sculpt from loading toys pretty good likeness except he looks like hes wearing a lipstick its an easy fix..

Last edited:
I'm trying to assemble a Daniel Craig Bond by Father's Day. Originally I found a custom on eBay for $115 after shipping and got my sisters to go in on it with me. But I think it may just be the Spy Seven figure and therefore not worth that price when I could get the actual Spy Seven for half that cost.

So I figure I'll put one together myself. I have got a body and LoadingToys head for $75. That gives me about $40 to play with before I reach that $115 we all agreed to spend.

What's the best outfit to use on him? I have a Saturday Toys Suit coming I plan on making a Scarecrow with. But I'm getting the mask from a member on here and it won't be ready for quite a while I don't think. I'll have plenty of time to upgrade Bond's suit and put that Saturday Toys Suit onto my Scarecrow when the time comes.

EDIT - Please note I'm getting a BBI body for this head. It's the cheapest option and my dad won't care. I may upgrade to a TT one day, but not for a long time. Those are simply out of my price range at the moment.

Finally got all this stuff together! Best Father's Day gift ever!

Head, Gun - Loading Toys Dangerous Man Spy
Body - BBI
Suit Jacket, Pant, Shoes - Generic $12 set I found off eBay
Shirt - Hot Toys Men's Suit (Tony Stark suit)

IMG_2250.jpg

This picture doesn't do this bash justice. The suit is surprisingly nice! The shirt was horrible and I swapped it out for the Tony Stark one because that top button's undone. It came with a working necktie but I decided to leave it off. Perfect Craig Bond look in my opinion.

I think I remember seeing that suit on eBay - comes in a variety of colors right?

It came in gray as well. I went back to find more but don't see them. I wouldn't have minded getting another one for that price. It's unbeatable.

Awesome bash, more pics would be nice!

He wasn't feeling very photogenic today. He kept coming up sunburned and his suit just comes out all the wrong colors. This was the best of the bunch and even this one I had to mess with contrast/brightness in an image editor.

Here's the suit I'm going to use for when the Loading Toys head arrives.

SL732213.jpg

I did get the Dr. Figures one from the Storerooms a long time back, but it was so awful I ended up burning the heads in a alcohol fueled rage! Grrrr!

Yes i would like to know where you got that suit from also, it looks cracking!

I have a susala DC head on its way so i would love to have the same suit shirt and tie you have

Cheers

Yeah, it's the saturday toys suit, but with the silver tie that came with the Dr. Spy version.
I have stitched the back of the jacket together so it it a tighter fit across the front, that's why it has a 'waist'.

I got it from Sweet Castle of toys on Ebay, but that was a while back now when the V1 Joker and Batman were released. I'm not sure if you can get this suit anymore.

I got my Craig head today. The loading toys is a hundred times better than that terrible Dr.figures one.
I'm getting a UMP machine gun thanks to GordonGekko, but in the ,mean time Bond will have to make do with an AK

SL732256.jpg

SL732253.jpg

SL732254.jpg

Last edited:
Back