A contest for The DEAD! LAST DAY!!!!!!!- WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A contest for The DEAD! LAST DAY!!!!!!!

Many thanks to Dave and Bob for this great prize!
I was looking forward to this one!
Thanks!

Congrats MLarsen.
Not to say I am disappointed as this was
my only shot at this figure.

I hope you enjoy him but don't turn your back
on him. He looks a might hungry.

Congrats mlarsen..you lucky bastard.....I hope you open him and let him run loose....this figure is far to nice to be kept MIB....Lets see some pics of him terrorizing your other figures...

kingdarkness03 said:
Congrats mlarsen..you lucky bastard.....I hope you open him and let him run loose....this figure is far to nice to be kept MIB....Lets see some pics of him terrorizing your other figures...

Yes, this one is definitely coming out of the box. Way to nice to be kept in it. I'll take some pics to.

mlarsen said:
Yes, this one is definitely coming out of the box. Way to nice to be kept in it. I'll take some pics to.

Glad to hear you will be freeing him from his shell....once again, congradulations!!

As noted in the contest write up, this one is complete but has been freed from his biohazard prison - so it would be silly to leave him in it.

As for the Rob Zombie - I SAID there could be trick questions...:monkey3

Dave , how many of the entries had all the answers correct?
Or would you prefer not to say.

A couple of people missed #1 and one person missed #5, otherwise everyone that entered got them right.

So Patient Zero came the other day. I finally got around to displaying him this morning.
This figure is awesome and I'm glad I have him!

Once again a HUGE THANKS to Dave and Bob!!!

IMG_1081.jpg

mlarsen said:
So Patient Zero came the other day. I finally got around to displaying him this morning.
This figure is awesome and I'm glad I have him!

Once again a HUGE THANKS to Dave and Bob!!!

IMG_1081.jpg

NICE! mlarsen..... you have in your hands one of the coolest....sickest...most vile of SSC figures.... Keep it well, hold it close to your heart. Never will you own something more treasured... :monkey2

Nice pic too!! :lol

Back