Spooktacualar 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm I got $50 in rewards and looks like I won one of the Pac Rim packages.
I've never won anything before... looks like one of the bigger prizes too!
Another $50, blu-rays and the Knifehead statue!
I was hoping to win Noland from Predators but I'll take this I guess!

Daaaaaamn! Congrats! That's a sick prize.

Thank YOU Sideshow and to all. It was my very first time to participate in Spooktacular event and indeed I am thankful to have one of your collectibles. Thank you for the great customer service also who helped me.

A Simple Appreciation to Sideshow. Thank YOu

Last edited:
Congratulation, Vitus. Pacific Rim was my favorite movie this year. I hope you love the Knifehead statue. It looks amazing to me.

Wait, which contest are you talking about CelticPredator? Sorry got a bit confused along the way lol

Hi everyone. I still have the flu and it's not fun. For those of you who actively participated during Spook (and haven't won anything from SSC) by posting frequently in this or the other Spooktacular thread or in chat, and would like to try for a chance at winning a recent Mondo release Vault of Terror print by J Erickson, regular edition, this is your chance.

Winner pays shipping. Shipping to USA only. If you are in Canada and want this bad enough, please realize that shipping is NOT cheap. I can ship it uninsured if you request. I assume no responsibilities.

One entry per freak and I will know if you participated this year.

All you have to do is pm me as an entry and you will be added. I will randomly select a winner.

Hi everyone. I still have the flu and it's not fun. For those of you who actively participated during Spook (and haven't won anything from SSC) by posting frequently in this or the other Spooktacular thread or in chat, and would like to try for a chance at winning a recent Mondo release Vault of Terror print by J Erickson, regular edition, this is your chance.

Winner pays shipping. Shipping to USA only. If you are in Canada and want this bad enough, please realize that shipping is NOT cheap. I can ship it uninsured if you request. I assume no responsibilities.

One entry per freak and I will know if you participated this year.

All you have to do is pm me as an entry and you will be added. I will randomly select a winner.

Thanks........

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

got my mort slaycation kit from vander today...........:yess:

soo cool........had me busting out laughing. so well done vander.......you rock...:hi5:

Hello everyone that entered the contest for the Vault of Terror print. I got every one of ya into my hat and pulled out the winner...and you are............................

LOQUAE!!!!

Congratulations!

got him! thanks again to Chicky and the awesome folks at SSC for the cool Spook this year...hope to see many more from them..

joker1_zps8609b4f8.jpg

Back