A Concern Regarding The Prometheus Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harrison Ford is about 5' 11. Just google his picture next too Liam (6'4) Neeson.

Who the ^^^^ cares? :banghead

The issue is not whether PRO Indy is in scale with Buck Qui-gon Gin. The issue is whether Star Wars releases on the PRO will be in scale with the rest of the Buck dominated line.

Here's the 4 things I see happening to SW line.

1)The Indy Pro is one size fits all.
2)The Indy Pro is the tall
3)The Indy Pro is the regular
4)The Indy Pro is the short.

#4 is the ideal
#3 I can live with
and #2 or #1 "Lucy you got som splain'n to do." :lol

Here's the 4 things I see happening to SW line.

1)The current Pro is one size fits all.
2)The current Pro is the tall
3)The current Pro is the regular
4)The current Pro is the short.

#4 is the ideal, #3 I can live with and #2 or #1 and "Lucy you got som splain'n to do." :lol

:lol

No yer speakin' my language.

morgah.jpg

Except I CAN't live with #3 being the regular. Nope. :lecture

I think thenam was referring to Harrison on second thought. But whether Harrisonis 5'11 or 6'1 is beside the point because either way the regualr sized buck (12 inches) was perfect and the Indy PRO (11.5 inches) is not.

IMDB and Wiki have him [Harrison] listed at 6'1". Where are you getting your info from? :lol

Celebheights.com from people who have met him. And using my own ^^^^ing eyes to look at pictures of Ford next to other actors.
I have seen other actors who claim to be taller than me,I am only 5' 10, and all I can say is they are a little economical with the truth.

Celebheights.com from people who have met him. And using my own ^^^^ing eyes to look at pictures of Ford next to other actors.
I have seen other actors who claim to be taller than me,I am only 5' 10, and all I can say is they are a little economical with the truth.

Well then, you might want to check more than one single source and while you're at it, get those "^^^^ing eyes" looked at :lol. Harrison's 6'1" dude.

What Buck body comparison is in this picture? By the comparison of Indy and Solo, it looks to be the short body, though Im probably wrong. And wasnt Clonobi also slightly shorter than the regular Buck? Which reminds me that Stormie will also look slightly shorter.

Back