A Concern Regarding The Prometheus Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reposed both Indy and Belloq for the first time in a few months and was dismayed that the loose joints seem to have gotten WORSE!

Almost ever body part on Indy wobbled at the slightest movement. THe next pro body I'm getting is Cobra Commander, I sure hope this is fixed. I saw no improvement between Indy and Belloq.

I think the general consensus was that Indy and Belloq were about the same in floppyness where as there seemed to be a marked improvement with Snakeyes and the Dead Priest.

I think the general consensus was that Indy and Belloq were about the same in floppyness where as there seemed to be a marked improvement with Snakeyes and the Dead Priest.

huh...my Belloq was and still is tight as a drum and my Indy actually has improved and is tighter than when I got him...who knows with these damn things??

Gentlemen, we have been heard and victory belongs to everyone!

Building A Better PRO

:rock :rock

Congrats to those who chimed in and helped to get this really moving, and big thanks to Sideshow for listening to us once again.

Now, while you're going through soooo much effort for this, how about cutting back the effort to apply that doll dot :lol

Glad to see this out where folks who didn't believe they where working on it can now see it. Folks shouldn't be surprised that they've been working on ways to make the Pro better and use the modular capabilities.

Great news! Now onto the dot :rock

Glad to see this out where folks who didn't believe they where working on it can now see it. Folks shouldn't be surprised that they've been working on ways to make the Pro better and use the modular capabilities.

I think you can official come out of retirement Superfan :lol

Lengthening the torso and beefing up the arms is a huge improvement. Now, if they'll just fix those ankle joints...

Lengthening the torso and beefing up the arms is a huge improvement. Now, if they'll just fix those ankle joints...

They did state yesterday that they are working on ways to increase the friction at the joints (especially the ankles). I have no doubt the PRO will kick all kinds of ass soon. :rock

Back