[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] ZISSOU • JOKER • MACREADY • WALTER WHITE • JASON • PENGUIN

Wow, that Penguin is sick. Awesome

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] ZISSOU • JOKER • MACREADY • WALTER WHITE • JASON • PENGUIN

That's gotta be the nicest figure I have ever seen!!

thank you david, the penquin came out awesome buddy,,, wow,, better than i could have hoped for....thank you again......

Dang! that Penguin looks insane. If I didn't see him sitting in that Mug I would think I was looking at a picture from the movie shoot.

That's gotta be the nicest figure I have ever seen!!

wow :) thanks man - i tried to do the piece justice.

thank you david, the penquin came out awesome buddy,,, wow,, better than i could have hoped for....thank you again......

thanks marty - thanks for the patronage and thanks for being so patient with me. i'm really pleased with how it turned out and can't wait for you to see it :)

Wow wow WOW ��

thanks sean - you knocked it out of the park as usual sir. the piece was a pleasure to work with. top notch stuff.

Wow, that Penguin is sick. Awesome

thanks man - glad you like it :)

Dang! that Penguin looks insane. If I didn't see him sitting in that Mug I would think I was looking at a picture from the movie shoot.

lol - thanks james :) congrats on the baby btw - sounds like it was the best xmas ever for ya!!!

Def. looks like a movie still.

Great job!

I'm going to download blu-ray version of Batman Returns and watch it tonight :)

Def. looks like a movie still.

Great job!

I'm going to download blu-ray version of Batman Returns and watch it tonight :)

thanks much chewblock :) have a good time watching batman returns :)

This is a whole other level of 1/6th customs. Amazing job my friend. :hi5: :duff

pamela voorhees head WIP 95% just need to cut & style the hair a tad more - inspired by the look from the opening of part 2

sculpt: JP [RIP WORKSHOP]

pamela voorhees head WIP 95% just need to cut & style the hair a tad more - inspired by the look from the opening of part 2

**** thats nice! looks so wrong, but in a good way haha very movie accurate

Wow, this and the penguin are some of the best pieces I've ever seen :)

AMAZING!!!

you shud give me one of them while you,ve got 4 lol

The new paintups are spectacular Dave

Wow!!!!!! That's incredible!!!!!

thanks buddy :) glad you like it :)

**** thats nice! looks so wrong, but in a good way haha very movie accurate

thanks much phil - agreed, it does look a bit wrong sitting there but hey - i thought to maybe make a pool of blood under the head for the photo but i just bought that new cutting mat so no go! :)

Wow, this and the penguin are some of the best pieces I've ever seen :)

i really appreciate that gamesmaster86 - i'm always trying to push it as much as i can :)

AMAZING!!!

thanks so much sean :)

you shud give me one of them while you,ve got 4 lol

lol - unfortunately i can't give them away ;)

The new paintups are spectacular Dave

thanks rdeezy :)

one more shot before this ships off to it's rightful owner :)

Last edited:
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] JOKER • MACREADY • WALTER WHITE • JASON • PENGUIN • PAMELA

Just finished going back through your amazing thread and im just gobsmacked david :horror loving them all mate.

Back