[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] JASON • LEATHERFACE • new52 JOKER • TALL MAN • DEXTER • ZI

Those are awesome paint ups!
Great work!

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] JASON • LEATHERFACE • new52 JOKER • TALL MAN • DEXTER • ZI

8- Bits! I dont know how to say, but your work always been interesting to me!

WOW - Murrey is excellent mate

that leatherface is spot on! Looks like a still from the movie!

you're too kind phil - thanks much my man :)

Those are awesome paint ups!
Great work!

thank you sir :) i really appreciate you taking the the time to share some kind words.

8- Bits! I dont know how to say, but your work always been interesting to me!

thanks much my man! i'm glad you like what you see :)

WOW - Murrey is excellent mate

thanks much sean - really appreciate the kindness :)

mob scene joker paint apps (90% mob/10% interrogation per request + skin color matched to DX11 release)

sculpt: majestic XII

Last edited:
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] LEATHERFACE • new52 JOKER • TALL MAN • DEXTER • ZISSOU • J

Received my Rick head it's beautiful will post Rick soon.

Thanks Luis

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] LEATHERFACE • new52 JOKER • TALL MAN • DEXTER • ZISSOU • J

I know pictures can be deceiving but man, that joker looks phenomenal!

I'm sure it'll look better in person :)

I know pictures can be deceiving but man, that joker looks phenomenal!

I'm sure it'll look better in person :)

this one definitely looks better in person - i'm really pleased with it as the sculpt is so specific it's difficult not to paint it correctly. this has to be the cleanest casting i've ever seen. this is definitely my favorite joker sculpt :)

I'm always amazed by the detail of your painting and I especially love the way you paint the eyes.

Always looking forward to your next paint job.

I can't wait until I send you the sculpt like I promised before but you might hate me lol

I'm always amazed by the detail of your painting and I especially love the way you paint the eyes.

Always looking forward to your next paint job.

I can't wait until I send you the sculpt like I promised before but you might hate me lol

thanks a lot buddy - just message me when the time comes and we'll go from there :)

I never get sick of seeing all these joker sculpts being made and painted. They're always fantastic to look at!

Great job as usually buddy

hi man, just wanna know how far I'm down on the list. Joker SS head repaint.

Back