'78 Myers - HCG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Jason from trick or treat studios could sculpt the mask on a smaller scale. All is 1:1 masks are perfect.

Courtesy of Frobay at StatueForum
imagejpg3_zpsc6458de3.jpg~320x480

Got around to watching that dance video.

Cringing really hard over here, can't even finish it :lol

The fact that this still hasn't been released so close to Halloween makes me wonder if they aren't
retooling the sculpt after all the bashing it rightfully received.

The fact that this still hasn't been released so close to Halloween makes me wonder if they aren't
retooling the sculpt after all the bashing it rightfully received.
One would hope, considering this is the first original Halloween Myers I've seen in 1/4 that they'd want to get it right.
I've been praying to Samhain for it to be so.

All HCG need to do is use fabric and make these like PF's. The fully sculpted argument is fine in the spandex world of super heroes but for just about everything else it looks ****ing awful.

I'm asking HCG on FB if they're fixing up Myers. I first asked in general, if Myers was being worked on. They stated he's being finalized, approved, etc.

I then asked if they re-worked his sculpt, because as others have pointed out, it was pretty awful. I tried to say it in the nicest way possible because HCG has deleted my posts before lmao.

I'm asking HCG on FB if they're fixing up Myers. I first asked in general, if Myers was being worked on. They stated he's being finalized, approved, etc.

I then asked if they re-worked his sculpt, because as others have pointed out, it was pretty awful. I tried to say it in the nicest way possible because HCG has deleted my posts before lmao.

it will be interesting to see how they respond to your last question

I saw your post on FB, have been waiting to see their response, hopefully they give us all the answer we want.

They changes their website and it now has a section for Halloween but of course when you open it the coming soon is what you get. I know I don't like the look of Michael but I really need a Myers statue in my collection so this will have to do for now.

Bring on my fav Creep!

They changes their website and it now has a section for Halloween but of course when you open it the coming soon is what you get. I know I don't like the look of Michael but I really need a Myers statue in my collection so this will have to do for now.

Bring on my fav Creep!

Just wait this will be in the clearance section before you know it.

I own this Neca Michael Myers and it is a fantastic piece tbh . That'll do for now

Looks like they might have deleted your post again, can't find it in that run of comments on their FB anymore.

Does anyone own Spencer's statue? It's small but well done for the $40 It cost.

image.60000301.jpeg

Best image I could find... Missing his hand though :lol

Does anyone own Spencer's statue? It's small but well done for the $40 It cost.

image.60000301.jpeg

Best image I could find... Missing his hand though :lol

I had it, that was a great statue. I got it for like $29.00 at Spencers back in 2001 I think. I sold it a few years ago for $100 and picked up the Neca pieces. I sorta regret getting rid of it - you can't have too much Myers......well except for this HCG one.:lol

Here's my old Spencers MM.

MM 001.jpg

MM 002.jpg

MM 004.jpg

MM 008.jpg

Back