'78 Myers - HCG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't collect horror statues or figures, buy if HT, SSC, or even this piece knocked my socks off as a Michael Myers representation, I'd buy it. The original Halloween is so iconic to me-I saw it in '78 when I was 12 & it scared the **** out of me-I just did my annual viewing of it last night (35th anniversary Blu) and it never disappoints. The character is worthy of a proper high end display piece-some people may like this HCG statue and to each his own, but it just doesn't do it for me.

My favorite character from my favorite horror movie...Ex pre-ordered.

My favorite character from my favorite horror movie...Ex pre-ordered.

Nice one, pal. You're the first person in this thread to say that they've ordered this. I'm awaiting a Myers PF to go with my Freddy &, when I get one, Jason PFs.

I hope this turns out good for you.

everything about this is terrible. The sculpt is ****, the pose is crap, its doesn't have real clothing. even the exclusive item is ****!

i might buy this one day, if i can find it for a quarter of the price

That video was sort of the best thing ever.

I saw Halloween when I was ten and I was afraid of my own house for months after that.

I agree with a lot of the complaints but I could not help it...EX pre ordered.

Looks like you and I are the only brave enough (or stupid enough) to admit we are going to get this statue. I realize it is not the best representation of the character and the price is a little steep, but it's a favorite character of mine and I like it well enough. I also would love to see Sideshow do a nice PF of Michael Myers but since they, apparently, do not have the license...this isn't going to happen anytime soon (if ever). I think I'm going to enjoy this "boogyman" despite the issues that many have raised about this piece.

Looks like you and I are the only brave enough (or stupid enough) to admit we are going to get this statue. I realize it is not the best representation of the character and the price is a little steep, but it's a favorite character of mine and I like it well enough. I also would love to see Sideshow to a nice PF of Michael Myers but since they, apparently, do not have the license...this isn't going to happen anytime soon (if ever). I think I'm going to enjoy this "boogyman" despite the issues that many have raised about this piece.

HAHAHA...yes a little of both...bravery and stupidity!!:hi5: I agree with everything you said especially the fact that even if SS gets the license it will be a long way off.....

HAHAHA...yes a little of both...bravery and stupidity!!:hi5: I agree with everything you said especially the fact that even if SS gets the license it will be a long way off.....

Will one of you guys please give us Freaks a mini review when you get this piece? It would be great to hear from somebody who actually has this instead of all the conjecture from negative nelly's around here. :winkpumpk

Will one of you guys please give us Freaks a mini review when you get this piece? It would be great to hear from somebody who actually has this instead of all the conjecture from negative nelly's around here. :winkpumpk

Looking forward to the feedback as well.

Back