78 Michael Myers suit?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go with the orange ones. The yellow is less screen accurate because it is missing the front pockets by the chest.

I dealt with dying the orange ones for the Myers I made and it was one heck of a ride. Just a tip from someone who went through it, the trick for me was to first dye it the color you want that will make it brown. It is orange so whatever shade of blue, green, etc you use, the first attempt is going to come out brown. So what I did was after turning brown, I bleached it. Then it became a lighter tan colored brown. After that, the blue/green color took on the next dye job and bam you got the right color. You will have to paint the stitches afterwards though because they stay orange.

Hope this helps

what about if you just bleach it while it's still orange and them start the dye process?

what about if you just bleach it while it's still orange and them start the dye process?

Someone on here somewhere mentioned they bleached them first also. I would think that would work ok as long as most of the orange comes out. The key to the whole process is getting as much away from orange as you can. As you can see here there are several members who have done it different ways and achieved the same goal so I say go for it.

well i bleached it while orange for half hour and in just a couple hours the orange has turned really light in color like a light peach color,it's still yet to fully dry,I'll wait and see how it looks by morning and tomorrow evening I will start the dye process.

here is how my suit turned out,I went over the stitching with a fine point black sharpie marker,came out pretty good.One thing tho,I left the suit in the bleach a bit to long and it thinned out the suit a bit,when i was putting in the arms of the body it came apart down his arm,i had to sew it back but you cant even tell,any tips on how to weather the suit and hands? I have paints but I dont have much painting skills.
myerssuit.jpg

Lets see the head sculpt? Which one do you have?

well i have coming a Full H281 from ones customs,it also comes with the alternate bloody tears head,I also have a 78 Myers head coming from him as well so I'll probably be getting another one of these coveralls or I might get one from Shawn(soveriegn studios)I got some myers stuff coming from him as well and he said he'd sell me a 78 suit if i needed.

here is how my suit turned out,I went over the stitching with a fine point black sharpie marker,came out pretty good.One thing tho,I left the suit in the bleach a bit to long and it thinned out the suit a bit,when i was putting in the arms of the body it came apart down his arm,i had to sew it back but you cant even tell,any tips on how to weather the suit and hands? I have paints but I dont have much painting skills.
myerssuit.jpg

Hey man, that came out great!! As far as weathering, if this is going to be your Old 78 suit, then no weathering really necessary. He was cleaner and not as beat up in the original. If this is going to be your part 2 with the blood tears, then that's another story. You can wait until you get your suit for the H2 81 and mimic that with the bullet holes and what not.

well im planning on making 2 figures,one clean 78 and also the bloody tears,i was thinking the same thing about just waiting for my H281 to come and just try to match it.I ordered another set of the coveralls.

well im planning on making 2 figures,one clean 78 and also the bloody tears,i was thinking the same thing about just waiting for my H281 to come and just try to match it.I ordered another set of the coveralls.

Yeah that's a good point too. I also have an H2 81 coming and I didn't think about turning the blood tears head into another figure. I might have to get crackin on another suit as well.

:yess:just found new coveralls on monkeydepot khaki and 4.99$
theres a belt but it can easily be removed, also theres a blue pair of coveralls(which One used for the horrorbid slasher i might ad) although they are missing a collar flap.

:yess:just found new coveralls on monkeydepot khaki and 4.99$
theres a belt but it can easily be removed, also theres a blue pair of coveralls(which One used for the horrorbid slasher i might ad) although they are missing a collar flap.

Yeah I actually have one of those blue pair of coveralls with the missing flap. One did a great job weathering it up because in person it looks very toy like. I wouldn't recommend it for Myers especially with that big zipper down the middle.

Great find with the other ones from Monkey Depot though.

Where to find Saturday Toys Coveralls in Blue or Orange

Anyone know where I can find the Saturday Toys coveralls in either the blue or orange? I understand they're not being made anymore. I've been looking around on the net and Ebay and nothing. :-(

Unfortunately Saturday Toys will no longer be producing them anymore thats first hand info if they will be doing anymore new colors not sure I hope for a dark green but I doubt it.

Unfortunately Saturday Toys will no longer be producing them anymore thats first hand info if they will be doing anymore new colors not sure I hope for a dark green but I doubt it.

I don't understand why. The demand is so great for them and they could make a good amount of money to sell more. It's not the hardest thing to produce so why not dish out more? I don't get it. :dunno

:thud: Ok now that they are no longer going to be found, I better get my tailor to do a Heck Load...Maybe I will produce enough for all of us.
Heck with Saturday:nana:

I'll find the right material and get this done...The only ones I have are pockets on the leg, if I can get my tailor to copy the rest and leave that pocket we are good.

:thud: Ok now that they are no longer going to be found, I better get my tailor to do a Heck Load...Maybe I will produce enough for all of us.

I'll find the right material and get this done...The only ones I have are pockets on the leg, if I can get my tailor to copy the rest and leave that pocket we are good.

Sounds awesome:hi5:
Even better would be if someone would be kind enough to borrow their saturday toys coveralls to your tailor.:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Maybe silverprelude will lend me one since he bought two...lol

I'll figure it out...No worries, Just sent this pic over to my tailor
hpim7318.jpg

Last edited:

Hey Moe,

Count me in for a few of these depending on price. Let me know when they are available.....put me on the list if you've started one. Here's my email address: [email protected]

Thanks and looking forward to these!

Back