78 Michael Myers suit?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would but that photo looks pretty perfect,I think any taylor could work with it easily,I might even see if my guy can do it,he does pretty much everything else in 1/6 scale,shouldn't be too hard for a good taylor do do it.But I figure,how many of these suits can one person possibly need? Unless they are making full figures to sell then I understand,or if one wants to make every single Myers version from all the movies that i say go for it.I personally for me 2 -3 is enough,Im gona use one on my bloody tears head and the other for my 78 head from one's customs,unless he makes different head versions Id be in the market for more.

I'm fine with the Sideshow overalls, but if someone would offer some screan acurate ones, I'd buy them. I think most of the customs that use the existing overalls, the sleeves are too short on them.

here are my 2 dyed suits,this was my first try at weathering clothes and hands,for some reason the first one came out a different shade,I think I bleached it too long and also didn't rinse it out with cold water afterward and it kinda changed the texture of the fabric,thinned it out,it actually ripped down the sleeves when I was dressing him so I had mom sew it up for me:) but I did better on the second one,any ideas on how or where to get the logos for the base?
myerssuit002.jpg

myerssuit003.jpg

myerssuit-1.jpg

Actually the member Evilface who posted here just before is the man to talk to about getting decals for your base.

thanks Joe for the info,I just pm'ed him.You have any news on when One will be shipping the h281 figures? I just paid off my balance and been trying to email him but I haven't got any reply,

Last edited:
thanks Joe for the info,I just pm'ed him.You have any news on when One will be shipping the h281 figures? I just paid off my balance and been trying to email him but I haven't got any reply,

Next weekend bro all caught up now and I'm very happy with the H281 And I'm looking forward to moving on With the Shape project.:hi5:
Oh b t w got the payment balance.

Back