7" Arkham Asylum Figues Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposedly DCD will release another shipment of series 1 in June.

I only have Joker and still need to pick up Harley and Bats.

Woah! are you sure? But arent Series 2 going to be released on May 23rd? And DCD is going to reissue Series 1 a month later! Thats wierd? Where did you get this information? If its true Ill stop looking to buy it now and wait for BBTS to help me out this time...

Maybe thats the series 1 for Arkham City? I can't believe they would redo AA series 1... but I could be wrong.

I've not seen any info whatsoever regarding a re-release of the series 1 figures, and I do try to keep as up to date as possible concerning these figures - garnering every bit of info, details and pics I can find.
As far as I'm aware right now - Series 2 is due May 18th and Series 1 of Arkham City is due in October.

FAL5E has put these OFF my WTB list atm, Ill get them in the July re-supply :)

Hopefully it is July. Its a summer release so somewhere in those summer months, but they will 100% be re-released. So if anyone did not get a set no point in over paying for them now.

I got my set for $60 so I guess its ok if they re-release them. They probably won't go much cheaper than that.

Where has there been confirmation of a re-release? I've not seen this news anywhere.
Good news for those who missed out though that's for sure.

I'm getting excited for series 2 at the moment - not long to go until Ivy, Bane & Zsas can join the rest of rogues :D

yaa I'm getting exited for series 2, really the only thing that I'm looking foreward to right now. but I'm not liking the face on AC Harley.

Well, not long to go - by all accounts we should have series 2 within the next couple of weeks :D

Little breathing room is nice, but yet another item that gets moved JUST before SDCC! :lol It happens every year. I'm still curious to see what Sideshow's pre-SDCC push will be.

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Sons of b*****s!! Was SO looking forward to these this month too..... Guess I should have expected as much really.
Wonder if we'll get Arkham City series 1 before 2014???

Back