7" Arkham Asylum Figues Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just not a fan of name-calling.

And why should his age mean he shouldn't be here? I wasn't aware that there was an age requirement. It is a forum about toys after all.

I'm not positive if you have to be 18 to join or not but I'm pretty sure it was one of the rules you agree to when joining. Alot of forums have it.
But more to Cloud's points he gets ____ for free from vendors or his dad because he doesn't have a job to have money to buy his own collectibles and he still comes into threads to whine or complain when is my free ____ coming? In fact I don't think he's ever managed to post a comment in Elvis' thread without offending alot of people.

Its one thing to say your entitled to an opinion without having to buy something but when you don't even have the means to buy it anyway who cares what you think.

They don't ask homeless people what sort of features they want to see in the new 2011 BMWs.

I bought my second batman figure today, the paint job was 10% better and that was reason enough to buy another one. what to do with my extra one?

Oh come on Mags, admit you weren't annoyed by the Riddler's constant nagging and bragging in Batman's ear throughout the game. And yes, that kid is very annoying as Deckard explained. His screen name is appropriate.

I bought my second batman figure today, the paint job was 10% better and that was reason enough to buy another one. what to do with my extra one?

Send it to me! :D Nah, kidding. I'll find one somewhere. :) I gotta get that Bat. Oddly enough I liked him even more than the Joker in this game and I am a crazy Joker fan (and Joker was so awesome in this game too so it's saying a LOT).

I'll probably sell it down the road or use it as trade bait. I've been known to buy up to 3 of the same figure just because of better paint apps. that reminds me, I have to finish my Harley Quinn custom, I'm using Agent 8 from the spawn animated line as a base. got a second one cause I liked the paint app better. Then realized it would make for a great custom Harley Quinn.

Oh come on Mags, admit you weren't annoyed by the Riddler's constant nagging and bragging in Batman's ear throughout the game.

Yep. Nygma (in the game) is pretty annoying. Surprised you could stand him enough to get all the clues. Once I finished the story, I quit rather than hunt down all the rest of his little question marks. :banghead

And yes, that kid is very annoying as Deckard explained. His screen name is appropriate.

True or not pretty sure name calling isn't gonna help things.

Yep. Nygma (in the game) is pretty annoying. Surprised you could stand him enough to get all the clues. Once I finished the story, I quit rather than hunt down all the rest of his little question marks. :banghead

True or not pretty sure name calling isn't gonna help things.
Well, it's okay because toward the end of treasure hunting, when you start finishing getting all of the riddles, he starts getting really pissy and it's fun to hear him all riled up.

You're right. Name-calling is mean. I guess I just still hold a grudge against him for his sexist remark in the "Show Your Kids" thread just after I posted a picture of my beloved niece. He also hinted sexism in another post that I did not call him out on. Name-calling is mean, but so are sexist remarks.

Why not try painting all the blue parts black on your extra one? I've been toying with the idea of getting an extra one to do this myself.
I don't have a problem with the blue/black combo myself - I think it looks pretty cool and much less noticeable in-hand - but I'm also very intrigued to see what he'd look like all black too...

funny i've been thinking of doing just that. when I want to know what a figure will look like with different color schemes I use photoshop.

You're right. Name-calling is mean. I guess I just still hold a grudge against him for his sexist remark in the "Show Your Kids" thread just after I posted a picture of my beloved niece. He also hinted sexism in another post that I did not call him out on. Name-calling is mean, but so are sexist remarks.

I remember that, and being totally honest with you: I think you misread his post. :peace

Fingers crossed I get my hands on a Batman AND a Joker...

If I have Harley I have to have the Joker and if I have the Joker I have to have Batman. That's just how it works.

funny i've been thinking of doing just that. when I want to know what a figure will look like with different color schemes I use photoshop.
I've done a quick photoshop of my Batman figure to see what he'd look like all black. Not the best photoshop but it gives a bit of an impression...
aa12a04d.jpg

The black does look cool but I guess I'm more used to the blue and it looks off to me. Not like an Arkham Asylum Batman just more like a generic modern style Batman.

I don't mind the blue on the arm and leg areas etc it's just on the cowl, the difference really stands out and is inaccurate! That said, it actually looks good lol

So are the batman aa figures gonna be in the same scale as the mattel ac figures ?

No.

5" Mattel, 7" DC Direct.

But both Mattel and DC are doing AC figures so the AA figures we have now will be the same size as their counterpart.

Mattel never did AA figures. Only AC.

Back