$540 Million.....What would you do??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd quit my job and live on the money until I figure out what it is I do that makes me unique. Then, I'd do the hell out of that, until I'm happy with my life. Then, I'd do it some more.

I think there was a rescent lottery thread already made? The lotto is at $500 million here in Ca. I couldn't resist buying a few tix.

yea, I had a $5 bill that was never going to get used anyways, you can never win anything if you don't try :dunno. I would be set with $1mill, but damn $500 before taxes is just insane, I would have to try really hard to spend that much.

yea, I had a $5 bill that was never going to get used anyways, you can never win anything if you don't try :dunno. I would be set with $1mill, but damn $500 before taxes is just insane, I would have to try really hard to spend that much.

Yeah I was talking about that with the wife the other day, and even though we have lofty dreams it seems like it would be hard to spend that much money. I can honestly say I'd give a HUGE portion of it to the Wounded Warrior Project, and the rest of it would be spent on various frivolous items that I decided I cannot live without.

I'd buy a minor league baseball team. That would be kick ass. Do whatever crazy promotion I want, employ people (not just players but the whole stadium crew and stuff, make some money, have fun be all famous in a small hometown.

Pay all my debt. Pay off my house. Divide it up between my family. Quit my job and go back to school for the rest of my life. Put the rest in the bank.

- Pay off all my and my family's debts, record an album at a top studio with a top producer.

- Build some schools and hospitals in Pakistan.

- Start my own 1/6 company to take the hobby to another level

- Put enough away in the bank to retire on in case business ventures fail

With that kind of money I think there's a greater responsibility than to stick it in a bank account, personally. Not that I mean give it away, but you can really put it to use opening a company or investing it in companies that would employ people.

Not that the bank couldn't invest it, but just I'd like to be involved in doing something with it to help put others to work.

i'd buy sideshow and not sell anything to all the whiners and douchbags on this forum. :lecture

Back