$540 Million.....What would you do??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy out Hot Toys :yess:
Hook up with Yulli :fireworks

1230-00487-001b10.jpg

First things first: get myself a damn good accountant to manage my stock portfolio [that I would invest a chunk of my winnings in]. Second, I would have all of my winnings transferred to bonds, and I would then leave [telling Uncle Sam and his tax whores to kiss my ass], I would buy an island, which is protected by an elite security force of sharks with lasers on their heads, I'd then maintain a collection of high end articulated/life size figures that employ the original screen used costumes and which I pose with my giant robot.

I would then buy myself a yacht, a Lamborghini, Bond's Aston from Goldfinger, and a Bugatti, and a Batmobile, and a bunch of concubines who pose in Sports Illustrated on their off days. I would then happily live my life until I was on my deathbed, then I'd record a video will where I would invite all of my family to collect their shares, I'd then tell them to suck it and get a job, and conclude the ceremony with my body, and my money, being flown into the sun "O'Captain" style.

You guys get dinged hard in taxes..not exactly $540mil..more around the $300mil range no?..still, i wouldn't be the least upset.

We Canadians don't get taxed on our Lotto Max or 649, you get the full amount.

You guys get dinged hard in taxes..not exactly $540mil..more around the $300mil range no?..still, i wouldn't be the least upset.

We Canadians don't get taxed on our Lotto Max or 649, you get the full amount.

not only that but the amount of lowlifes and suckers would increase by the hundreds. family members you never heard of before asking for loans, people trying to steal from you, people asking you to donate for bogus causes, women trying to say their kids are yours. the first two months would be a nightmare.

you would probably have to invest in a security team first of all. bodyguards, get a lawyer, an accountant, etc

not only that but the amount of lowlifes and suckers would increase by the hundreds. family members you never heard of before asking for loans, people trying to steal from you, people asking you to donate for bogus causes, women trying to say their kids are yours. the first two months would be a nightmare.

you would probably have to invest in a security team first of all. bodyguards, get a lawyer, an accountant, etc
I was thinking about that. They plaster your face on TV when you win that stuff, and who knows who would come out of the woodwork? I would probably hire a 24/7 security guy as my first act as multi-millionaire.

I'd pay the media not to plaster my face all over the news... then I'd buy every collectible I've ever wanted. Interestingly enough, I think $1,000,000 is enough for that. The rest, I'm not sure what I'd do with. Probably donate some to charity and put what's left away until I figured something out.

I was thinking about that. They plaster your face on TV when you win that stuff, and who knows who would come out of the woodwork? I would probably hire a 24/7 security guy as my first act as multi-millionaire.

I'd pay the media not to plaster my face all over the news... then I'd buy every collectible I've ever wanted. Interestingly enough, I think $1,000,000 is enough for that. The rest, I'm not sure what I'd do with. Probably donate some to charity and put what's left away until I figured something out.

Is there a way you can remain annonymous? I mean there will be alot of people that will be after you just to get money and possibly hurt you.

Do you guys seriously need half a billion f___ing dollars to shag two chicks at once? Even if you can't tee that up in a local nightclub for the cost of a few shots, there are plenty of quality whorehouses that'll set this up for under a thousand bucks.

A harem on the other hand comes in a bit pricier...

Do you guys seriously need half a billion f___ing dollars to shag two chicks at once? Even if you can't tee that up in a local nightclub for the cost of a few shots, there are plenty of quality whorehouses that'll set this up for under a thousand bucks.

A harem on the other hand comes in a bit pricier...

Yeah, but I like my chicks without the two eggs and ham if you catch my drift. :lol

I'd pay the media not to plaster my face all over the news...

Is there a way you can remain annonymous? I mean there will be alot of people that will be after you just to get money and possibly hurt you.

even if they don't show you in the news, someone winning that much money does not go unnoticed, it could even be your own fault too, start spending a lot, flashing your riches, it could be something as simple as telling a friend or a family member, and then watching the news spread like wildfire,

is hard because this thread is about regular people becoming millionaires, so you couldn't know if you were doing something wrong or not.

like this movie shows. this ovie was better than i expected:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBtplgiBm2k[/ame]

even if they don't show you in the news, someone winning that much money does not go unnoticed, it could even be your own fault too, start spending a lot, flashing your riches, it could be something as simple as telling a friend or a family member, and then watching the news spread like wildfire,

is hard because this thread is about regular people becoming millionaires, so you couldn't know if you were doing something wrong or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBtplgiBm2k

money wont change anything.
if you're an azzhole or a ******....

you'd still be an azzhole or a ****** but $540 million richer.

:lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBtplgiBm2k

Thanks Blackmask! I have not seen the movie but that girl with the dog is pretty hot. It is true stuff like this spreads like wildfire. Heck rumours spread like wildfire.

Back