$540 Million.....What would you do??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't spend a cent of it. The interest however.....well I guess my collection would get really really really big.

1. I would start up a charitable foundation and run it.

2. Make sure my family was set for life.

3. Buy anything I wanted

4. ?????

5. Profit:lecture

Seaside home.... Chill. Lot's of Marijuana.

:rock :yess:
ANIMATIONRASTASMOKING.gif
:rock

I wanna party with you! :lecture

Every statue in my collection would be custom made by Pablo studios or the Gore group. of course all of them would be one of a kind.

Last edited:
I would go nuckin' futs for a good couple of months doing a whole bunch of outrageous rich-person's stuff that I would normally find offensive and wasteful. Like grab a bunch of mates and cruise the world on a yacht, stay in expensive hotels, drive fancy cars etc.

But that's about it. Then I'd go back to doing pretty much what I'm doing now, but with the added bonus of not having to worry about money.

Tell CP his Alien and Predator flicks are pieces of ____ and not as good as the originals.

Oh, I don't need $540 Million to do that.

definitely offer grants, charity, anything i could do to make other people's dreams come true.

I'd find the most expensive hooker available

+1

Pay all my debt. Pay off my house. Divide it up between my family. Quit my job and go back to school for the rest of my life. Put the rest in the bank.

Buy an island and some sailboats for when the zombie apocalypse hits.

+1

unlimited supply of ketchup and toilet paper.

Wow and I thought I am the only ketchup person.

Back