$540 Million.....What would you do??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
money wont change anything.
if you're an azzhole or a ******....

you'd still be an azzhole or a ****** but $540 million richer.

:lol

:lecture There was an episode of Castle where he said it to the T. "Money doesn't change your personality, it just enhances it."

So, if you're already a ******....you're just going to be a super ****** with deep pockets.

~~Me, I'd build a zombie/nuke/people proof compound. Seriously, I'd have a huge wall with razor wire around the entire perimeter. Then I'd probably have a moat with a drawbridge just to get in. I'd then fill the moat with alligators with fricken lasers, piranhas, and snapping turtles.

For security I'd have scattered sniper perches, and a machine gun nest that covered the entrance. For a roaming security presence I'd have a genetically-enhanced-intelligent-pomeranian (trained like a Navy SEAL) leading around a pack of ferocious dobermans/rottweilers.

:rock :yess:
ANIMATIONRASTASMOKING.gif
:rock

I wanna party with you! :lecture

Deal... I'm flying you out if I win... Just bought $20.00 worth of tickets.:yess:

I would donate a very large sum of that to the animal shelters across US and also help kids in developing countries.Plus the usual house/cars etc...

I bought $20 worth.

If I win, I'm not going in to work tomorrow...or ever again for that matter.

Id start a music and art program in my town, and start some places for youth to play basketball and baseball. Tough for kids living in this town, i know i was one not to long ago little town that needs some culture. And buy some property for my church..... and go out to dinner and buy a few collectibles and then assimilate into normal society.

They said on CNBC that some guy actually bought $2600 worth of tix. :thud:

I'm sure people are spending TONS!

Just read over 1.5$ billion dollars worth of tickets sold!

More money for me when I win!

:)

:lecture There was an episode of Castle where he said it to the T. "Money doesn't change your personality, it just enhances it."

So, if you're already a ******....you're just going to be a super ****** with deep pockets.

~~Me, I'd build a zombie/nuke/people proof compound. Seriously, I'd have a huge wall with razor wire around the entire perimeter. Then I'd probably have a moat with a drawbridge just to get in. I'd then fill the moat with alligators with fricken lasers, piranhas, and snapping turtles.

For security I'd have scattered sniper perches, and a machine gun nest that covered the entrance. For a roaming security presence I'd have a genetically-enhanced-intelligent-pomeranian (trained like a Navy SEAL) leading around a pack of ferocious dobermans/rottweilers.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Goddamn thats some funny ____.

You guys get dinged hard in taxes..not exactly $540mil..more around the $300mil range no?..still, i wouldn't be the least upset.

We Canadians don't get taxed on our Lotto Max or 649, you get the full amount.

On $640 million, it should be about 28% which would be about $180 million.

Back