3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Megatron Premium Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM Megatron Premium Scale Figure - Announcement

Nice teaser of Optimus in there.

16363236771_22c52c9135_b.jpg

16178759329_6dc3a306ff_b.jpg

I think it looks great. PO'd Bumble and will definitely try and get this. Think 430 is very reasonable considering Bee was 390

Hope they get the ROTF licence.
The Fallen would be awesome.

I wonder if he can actually stand up straight...His legs are bent in every single picture. And he is leaning forward the whole time

The Lookbook just confirmed my fears, the chest looks too chunky and not like it's made of a bunch of smaller parts and the entire shoulder/upper arm area is off from the CG model. That along with the cloak being a Bambaland exclusive means I have to pass. Sorry 3A, it was a good effort.

Yep.. Got him and Bumblebee. Love the designs and going to get them all.

Yep.. Got him and Bumblebee. Love the designs and going to get them all.

They are going to look EPIC together! Any plan for special display?

man I was really looking forward to a good movie megatron and I guess I will keep on waiting since I can't afford Prime1's stuff. Optimus already looks better than Megs and all we can see is an arm and a leg :lol

Hope to see the Megatron from ROTF in future, this DOTM Megatron i will skip since it was not my favorite.

Will skip this one and all the deceptions because I hate their movie designs but it's good to see the series continue. I plan on getting Bumblebee and Prime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kinda feel the same way. I was hoping for ROTF Megs, at it's my fav. However, I'd get any design if it were a dead on movie replica. This however. . .doesn't "wow" me.
I'll get one if there's no other version available. Until I'm certain of that, I'll wait. It reminds me to much of the guy in the Megatron costume at the universal studios TF ride

i think he looks great, and i will get him, cant afford the prime one and i have calibre optimus and bee, so he will fit in just perfect

PO'D before the prices get out of hand.

^I honestly don't think the prices will get out of hand on this. HT just released their optimus prime to very luke warm reception and I was able to pick him up off ebay for $250 shipped instead of $344 plus shipping retail.

I have a feeling this guy will be similar. He looks good, but it kind of seems like a luke warm reception will be waiting for him. You may be able to pick him up for a bargain off ebay once he's released. Optimus on the other hand I think will sell out soon after release especially now that we are seeing some reviews on Bumblebee and know the build and joints on these will be top notch.

well I decided to jump on it seeing everywhere was pre-soldout except Sideshow. **** it...PO'd used SPOOKTACULAR CODE.......ALL HAIL MEGATRON!!!!!

Back