3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You shouldn't have to mod a $220 figure to correct poor design/manufacturing.
Precisely. It's a real shame because I've been a big Halo fan since way back on the original Xbox, but 3A really stuffed up with this figure. The only one's I wanted were Chief and Arbiter, but without a good Chief, I'll be skipping altogether.

You shouldn't have to mod a $220 figure to correct poor design/manufacturing.
We all know this, but some of us that didn't purchase it from Bambaland don't have the choice to return it, or we'd rather mod it and have a 1/6 Master Chief than not have one at all.

Most of us are just making the most out of a bad situation. I applaud the efforts of the modders here, they've given me some great ideas on what to do with Chief when I finally get around to it.

Simple solution is just make 2.0, then offer exchange for those that have it. Win win for everyone.
They have done it in the past, give out free bodies and such.

^This scenario would be amazing and it would completely restore my faith in 3A.

I have been collecting 3rd Party unofficial transformers for years, which are high quality and expensive figures. Whenever there is a problem with one of these figures the companies almost always release a new version and then send out replacement parts for free to those with the original. I wish this was the standard for 1/6 figures as well.

Im just really annoyed that these newer releases look significantly better than Chief, y'think if you were going to make sure you got one right it would be the big guy.. :slap

Right? you'd think they'd have put the same effort into a big seller like Mr. Chief -_-

I mimicked the mods found earlier in this thread on my MC. Certainly looks better but it still looks like he had too many burritos compared to his recruit lackeys behind him

WP_20151006_13_17_33_Pro_zpsg5pixmkg.jpg~original

It's a shame that such an awesome-looking figure has to be stuck in such a boring static pose. It's unbelievable how ThreeA botched Master Chief's articulation.

That looks passable to me and is probably the way I'd display mine. Can he really not hold his rifle with two hands?

THis is about as far as he goes without looking retarded. The fat gauntlets plus large chest piece plus messed up elbow articulation point are enough to raise my blood pressure to unhealthy levels.

The Recruits however are leaps and bounds better. Still got one for sale too lol :0

WP_20151008_12_15_05_Pro_zpsgtrrt6um.jpg~original

Gundamn it, I was so disappointed with MC. I'm hoping that there'll be another company to take on the 1/6 scale, fully poseable. ****. lol.

12122582_10156156265915436_15238995427989885_n.jpg
Heres mine :D i love them!
12081004_10156160467230436_1039289203_n.jpg
Placed them inside my display shelf theyre stunning :') no other 1/6 choices though so this is a must have for me~!

Loving the Spartan Recruit. Being the exclusive, I think I'm going to have a rough time tracking one down here in the UK.

Back