3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those ****** bags. I'm going to send them a job application so I can help them get therr **** together. Their Ultron looks pretty good though! I like they're Marvel stuff. Buying marvel hottoys figure is weird to me because your buying an actors face...as if I would ever want Chris Evans on my shelf lol

Made another review my dudes! but its of my stormtrooper commander, but I think its pretty funny and informative. Please share to your starwars friends if you think so to!! I'm tired of reviewer's like Sean Long who blow.

Check it out

3A finally updated the shipping schedule, and MC is officially postponed to May/June, no sign of Thorne and Recruit ...

Great reviews spizzness. Informative, elegant and fun with the right amount of humor. I like your style, lots of reviewers like to be loud and "wacky" (hate when they begin videos with crazy and noisy intros). Keep up the good work! :clap

Great reviews spizzness. Informative, elegant and fun with the right amount of humor. I like your style, lots of reviewers like to be loud and "wacky" (hate when they begin videos with crazy and noisy intros). Keep up the good work! :clap

aww thanks man I freaking appreciate that! Cant wait to get my hand on chief...It's going to be fun reviewing him!

'HALO | Spartans and HALO | Masterchief will be shipping in July due to a production error which was caught and is currently being fixed.'

From their Facebook update today. Doh! Wonder what it was.

It must be something both MC and recruit/thorne have in common. Maybe the inner suit or the body?

I am not really happy that there is a delay as I already paid upfront but at leats that production error was found by them before the release. I think it is better to have the figures later than having defected ones.

I think it is better to have the figures later than having defected ones.

Yeah definitely. There would be a **** storm if there was something faulty after people paid so much and waited so long. Better to delay and get it right. As far as reasons for a delay, its one that makes sense and can't blame them too much for it (things can't always go 100% to plan) but it does suck they waited until now to tell us.

Oh well, I can update my own list then. In a way im ok its been delayed since alot of my hottoys preorders have been pushed forward, plus im away on holiday during May/June. Be good to see this after I come back.

About time they gave us a reasonable answer for the delay. They have too much on their plate and always blaming on factory this and that.

Oh well, I can update my own list then. In a way im ok its been delayed since alot of my hottoys preorders have been pushed forward, plus im away on holiday during May/June. Be good to see this after I come back.

About time they gave us a reasonable answer for the delay. They have too much on their plate and always blaming on factory this and that.

I wonder what the issue is? Hopefully the forearms....but we shall see. Any idea guys?

I wonder what the issue is? Hopefully the forearms....but we shall see. Any idea guys?

No idea. Your guess is just as good as ours.

Maybe they painted master chief in blue. Thorne in yellow and then the recruits in green. The QC spotted it was different to the packaging so now maybe they will correct the packaging instead. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea. Your guess is just as good as ours.

Maybe they painted master chief in blue. Thorne in yellow and then the recruits in green. The QC spotted it was different to the packaging so now maybe they will correct the packaging instead. Lol

HAHAHA, yea maybe they also put arms where the legs should go. That'd be inconvinient.

Any Warehouse sale news??

HAHAHA, yea maybe they also put arms where the legs should go. That'd be inconvinient.

Any Warehouse sale news??

Warehouse sale!!!

Meh. Waste of my entire week refreshing on that bambaland site. No news and no follow up from them. They BS so much. Start something new and then never finish the job. Pathetic.

Warehouse sale!!!

Meh. Waste of my entire week refreshing on that bambaland site. No news and no follow up from them. They BS so much. Start something new and then never finish the job. Pathetic.

Oh damn Chockles laying down some heat! Shots fired 3A.....shots fired

And ash ignores the instagram and fb posts asking when it'll continue (probably because he does stuff on a whim. Damn I wish I could be a kid again too). Even more epic, is of the brands listed to appear in the sale only three individual items were offered and nothing from 5+ of those lines.
haha Im staight forward. I tell it as it is. If they do well, then I applaud them. If they do bad, I give them my big, fat, finger!

And ash ignores the instagram and fb posts asking when it'll continue (probably because he does stuff on a whim. Damn I wish I could be a kid again too). Even more epic, is of the brands listed to appear in the sale only three individual items were offered and nothing from 5+ of those lines.

Its been like this from day one for more than 5 years now. I just ignore it and wont expect it to change at all. If they make good stuff I like, I buy it. End of story.

Yeah that advert with all those brands listed. Maybe the designer didnt get the Memo. haha

Apart from Halo and the upcoming Destiny, they have no other interests for me. Im more into his partners work from Threezero.

Its been like this from day one for more than 5 years now. I just ignore it and wont expect it to change at all. If they make good stuff I like, I buy it. End of story.

Yeah that advert with all those brands listed. Maybe the designer didnt get the Memo. haha

Apart from Halo and the upcoming Destiny, they have no other interests for me. Im more into his partners work from Threezero.

the thing is I'm really only into Halo and Star wars so those ****** bags are responsible for half the stuff I like, not fair

Back