3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly this wait is pretty annoying, I finally plop down the dough before it's April estimated date and here I am waiting some more.

Well that certainly fills me with confidence...

Well it's better if they admit what is going on and that they are working to fix it. I've seen other figures that take more than a year to hit retailers without any mention from their respective companies. I quote what a member of the 3A staff wrote:

"Update from the factory - Master Chief and Spartans will be shipping in July

An error was founded which they are fixing"

I'm sure they will deliver, I played a bit with my Emile the last few days and I remembered what an awesome toy it is.

Well it's better if they admit what is going on and that they are working to fix it. I've seen other figures that take more than a year to hit retailers without any mention from their respective companies. I quote what a member of the 3A staff wrote:

"Update from the factory - Master Chief and Spartans will be shipping in July

An error was founded which they are fixing"

I'm sure they will deliver, I played a bit with my Emile the last few days and I remembered what an awesome toy it is.

Haha oh, I agree, I'm just a bit salty over the wait like everybody else, and I'm having flashbacks to Hot Toys' RoboCop's massive unexplained delays. I have confidence this will be awesome when we finally get it - the only other 3A piece I have is the Real Steel Atom and it is truly an astounding piece of work. That said I'm pretty surprised at the consistency with which these companies delay their products with almost zero transparency - you would think by now they would have some sort of reliable production system in place, but who knows what goes on with these things.

Haha oh, I agree, I'm just a bit salty over the wait like everybody else, and I'm having flashbacks to Hot Toys' RoboCop's massive unexplained delays. I have confidence this will be awesome when we finally get it - the only other 3A piece I have is the Real Steel Atom and it is truly an astounding piece of work. That said I'm pretty surprised at the consistency with which these companies delay their products with almost zero transparency - you would think by now they would have some sort of reliable production system in place, but who knows what goes on with these things.

I'm just worried they wont continue the line

They have to bring out enemies now. Grunts. Arbitar etc then finish off the noble team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last q and a he briefly mentioned an elite.

Q: What’s next for HALO? The Jorge proto at SDCC looked ****ing beastly!
Ash: Need to ship Master Chief and co first, clear the decks and figure it out, I want the Elite!

I'm totally fine with the delay if the end product is better as a result.
They have to bring out enemies now. Grunts. Arbitar etc then finish off the noble team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last q and a he briefly mentioned an elite.

Q: What’s next for HALO? The Jorge proto at SDCC looked ****ing beastly!
Ash: Need to ship Master Chief and co first, clear the decks and figure it out, I want the Elite!

I'm totally fine with the delay if the end product is better as a result.

Elite would be great if they can handle a non-robot sculpt. And hopefully they can release new pics at SDCC at least

Agree with both of you guys. The talks of Elites and Grunts have been going on for years. As long as they keep doing the Halo series, Im not fussed when they bring them out. Ihave too many other figures to tie me over. lol. Quality is what counts, so a few extra months and months of delay wont be me toooo much. lol

Agree with both of you guys. The talks of Elites and Grunts have been going on for years. As long as they keep doing the Halo series, Im not fussed when they bring them out. Ihave too many other figures to tie me over. lol. Quality is what counts, so a few extra months and months of delay wont be me toooo much. lol

I just need pics man pics keep the hype train goin! without pic I'm lost scared and confused lol jk

Update from their latest newsletter:-

SHIPPING IN JULY
Halo | Master Chief
Halo | Spartan Gabriel Thorne
Halo | Spartan Recruit

They seem to have updated the full titles and products correctly this time.

SHIPPING IN JULY
Halo | Master Chief
Halo | Spartan Recruit

yea that was a little bit more reasurring than the last shipping update! cmon 3A...you can do it! but for now I'll focus on starwars :)

SHIPPING IN JULY
Halo | Master Chief
Halo | Spartan Recruit

I haven't even been able to find the recruit for sale anywhere. Why can I find both Thorne and Chief for sale but not the recruit?

The recruit was exclusive to their Bambaland site and will not be available at retailers, after it is released your best shot is checking ebay and select online stores that carry limited numbers of the figure.

The recruit was exclusive to their Bambaland site and will not be available at retailers, after it is released your best shot is checking ebay and select online stores that carry limited numbers of the figure.

Thanks for the info. Somehow between Emile and MC I missed this one. Disappointing since he is much cooler than Thorne.

Back