3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed, it's definitely coming up to that time (if the late April shipping date is still accurate).

Just rewatching the spartan ops episodes, man those scenes were awesome and its crazy how great the acting is. I'd definitely be fine with a 2 hour movie of it. Combined with the slightly higher quality of the halo 2 anniversary graphics it'd be dynamite

Just rewatching the spartan ops episodes, man those scenes were awesome and its crazy how great the acting is. I'd definitely be fine with a 2 hour movie of it. Combined with the slightly higher quality of the halo 2 anniversary graphics it'd be dynamite

Yea the graphics were incredible! Make me want an Elite so bad!! Thorne will be great to have

My latest review is up! Emile this time guys! Have a laugh and be informed (but you guys already know everything about this fig lol) Watch in HD!

I did recieve an email from Sideshow that pushed the release window from May-June, to June-July. Even if there's a delay to 3rd party, it's safe to assume the actual initial shipment from ThreeA is also delayed as there's been no announcement to the supposed late April date.

Wow, more delays. My pile of preorders keep stacking up all near the same time.

Anyone seen any sales at all from Bambaland this past week? 3A have been awfully very quiet about this.

I did recieve an email from Sideshow that pushed the release window from May-June, to June-July. Even if there's a delay to 3rd party, it's safe to assume the actual initial shipment from ThreeA is also delayed as there's been no announcement to the supposed late April date.

ughhhhhh christ.

My latest review is up! Emile this time guys! Have a laugh and be informed (but you guys already know everything about this fig lol) Watch in HD!

Lol shots fired. Loving these dude. Looking forward to your Master Chief review, sometime in 2016 at this rate ;)

Back