3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it drives me nuts its may 1st and they haven't bothered to address MC nor answer any questions

IDK how they're company is up and running still. I'm happy that they are, but with 24 hour windows to order figures and zero marketing it is truly a miracle that they exist and are as popular as they are.

Screw this. I'm going to comment "Give us Halo news" on every instagram post, Q&A, and on their forums as much as possible until they can get the message. I mean did you see that "Robo hunter" figure they made???????? It looks ridiculous/terrible and they've advertised him far more than any Halo figure in months. That "robo-hunter" looks like a damn joke. Please join me in the asking for Halo news. My rant is over lol

Sometimes I wonder what ThreeA's business model is. I feel like they care more about these obscure figures more than what would seem like their bread and butter. (Which is major titles)

Sometimes I wonder what ThreeA's business model is. I feel like they care more about these obscure figures more than what would seem like their bread and butter. (Which is major titles)

Their Halo line should have been bigger than it is. I mean look at what Mcfarlane and Play Arts Kai have done with that license. Look how Hottoys milks Iron Man figures. Its freaking Halo!! And with all this Hype from Halo 5 I'm confused as to why they don't care about it as much. I'm assuming its because they don't make NEARLY as much of a profit when making Halo figures as they do when they make Ash's goofy/weird female figures or the giant foot statues and other strange stuff that he pumps out every so often. They should have known that making and advertising their Halo figures would lead to alot of traffic to their entire brand. I'm sure Halo fans would also like they're WWR line, and possibly some of their other lines as well. I hope Threezero can take over the Halo rights, leave ash with his goofy stuff while Threezero kills it with Titanfall figures, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, etc.

It's not even the handling of specific licenses its the lack of consistency in ANYTHING. Some stuff is available for 24 hours, some for a weekend, says he's going to do weekly Q and A's regularly, then stops, then says they're back, then stops for awhile after one, then changes them by answering a fraction of the questions and almost entirely pertaining to original creations. Doesn't answer facebook and instagram questions and doesn't bother to update shipping status for something that was obviously always planned to be delayed. MC was always at the bottom of the shipping list, who else called it delayed from the get go.

And entitlement aside it's just a slap in the face to see random questions about fictional stuff getting answered but not explanations as to delays, shipping notices, and line questions (outside of original stuff). At least HT makes it a habit of never responding on FB. Why can't 3a be like Threezero. You know, treat everyone equally and whatnot.
That's true for this week, but what about the past 3 months...just bugs me lol

I'm still surprised that two Halo pre-orders took place so close to each other last year. I'm still disappointed with their Master Chief, he is the protagonist of the whole franchise, they had a great opportunity to offer a super set with him but they merely offered an extra weapon, how weird that with Carter, Emile and Thorne they offered complete repaints and even exclusive weapons with one release. With that said, I still regret not getting the Spartan Recruit and the EVA exclusive, such awesome pieces those are.

Yup, 3A gives a lot of focus to Ash creations which I don't mint since I have acquired a taste for some characters and releases of the artist...except for the dolls, I'm in no way against female character releases, the more the merrier! But I want action figures like the upcoming Sawyer by Crystal Jade Vaughan not fashion dolls like their pascha -_-

I'm still surprised that two Halo pre-orders took place so close to each other last year. I'm still disappointed with their Master Chief, he is the protagonist of the whole franchise, they had a great opportunity to offer a super set with him but they merely offered an extra weapon, how weird that with Carter, Emile and Thorne they offered complete repaints and even exclusive weapons with one release. With that said, I still regret not getting the Spartan Recruit and the EVA exclusive, such awesome pieces those are.

Yup, 3A gives a lot of focus to Ash creations which I don't mint since I have acquired a taste for some characters and releases of the artist...except for the dolls, I'm in no way against female character releases, the more the merrier! But I want action figures like the upcoming Sawyer by Crystal Jade Vaughan not fashion dolls like their pascha -_-

Yea missing out on those exclusive was a huge mistake by me as well lol hope I can still get my hands on them. And yea what the heck...wished masterchief wouldve come with a cool Cortana or somethin. I hope Jorge comes with the full grey variant!

:dunno Well hopefully MC comes out this month and isn't "conveniently" pushed back to coincide with Halo 5's release...

Update from 3A Q&A (Newsletter)

Q: What’s next for HALO? The Jorge proto at SDCC looked ****ing beastly!
Ash: Need to ship Master Chief and co first, clear the decks and figure it out, I want the Elite!

They responded to my email about John and said he'll be shipping in JUNE OR JULY. Late april huh.................

They could just update their Shipping schedule with that info instead of requiring us fans to beg them for shipping dates. Time and time agin, such a pain in the ar5e

Delays are almost to be expected, but they could at least announce a delay before the month its meant to ship starts. Like I'm pretty sure by beginning of April they know whether or not a figure will be ready to ship in a 3/4 weeks time. I could be wrong. Maybe its based on feedback from having advanced figures sent out to the bloggers?

Update from 3A Q&A (Newsletter)

Q: What’s next for HALO? The Jorge proto at SDCC looked ****ing beastly!
Ash: Need to ship Master Chief and co first, clear the decks and figure it out, I want the Elite!

What does "co" mean? Do you guys think they fixed any issues or they're just taking their sweet time?

What does "co" mean? Do you guys think they fixed any issues or they're just taking their sweet time?

I believe they meant company as in other figures first.

I don't think they did jack all. Probs spent all their resources on other 3A matters. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back