3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems that more than one dealer/blogger have got test samples of MC from 3A.

These are some of the pictures from a blogger on BBICN
More pictures can be found from this link: 3A TOYS 1/6 HALO 4 Master Chief Review

stand-straight front view
Test 3.jpg

helmet light-up in the dark
Test 4.jpg

batteries slot
Test 5.jpg

magnetic shoulder armor detached
Test 6.jpg

****************************************************************************************************

Hands on pictures from the dealers, however, are not that pleasing. It seems that apart from chubby forearms, MC also has a short waist. Really wish 3A would fix that, since I have ordered and paid for mine on Bambaland.
Test 1.jpg
Source: 模魂工作室

Test 2.jpg
Source: 拆盒网

Looks way off to me. Too thick all over. Neca got this character right, 3a not so much.

Also, what's going on with the shoulder guards in the first pic? Looks like they don't attach well (compare position of left to right shoulder). The photographer apparently gave up on them in the other photos.

Edit: I see now, the shoulder guards attach by magnet as does the top of Chiefs helmet.

Last edited:
I think this looks great. I preordered at BBTS. Looking forward to it.

I do wish it came with a BR though...

Last edited:
Looks way off to me. Too thick all over. Neca got this character right, 3a not so much.

Also, what's going on with the shoulder guards in the first pic? Looks like they don't attach well (compare position of left to right shoulder). The photographer apparently gave up on them in the other photos.

Edit: I see now, the shoulder guards attach by magnet as does the top of Chiefs helmet.

I agree.. Neca nailed the proportions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me the 3A is definitely better. I've been obsessing over the pics for both figures and while the NECA has better proportions, the detail on the 3A is way beyond what NECA has. It looks stunning. I think the 3A looks like a sculpt and the NECA looks like a big toy.

And from a personal figure preference - I don't like anything bigger than 1/6 scale.

I've preordered - now for the waiting.

After seeing the NECA in person today, I have to agree that the 3A blows it out of the water. Some photos definitely aren't flattering, but Elljay's really highlight how amazing this figure looks.

It may be b/c I'm not the biggest Halo fan but I see nothing wrong here. I didn't like H1-3 as much as I loved H4 so this is an easy buy for sure. If it was from any of the previous games, I would've passed no question. Just wish 3Zero's Shepard looked as good as this :(

I'm a long time big big Halo fan and I prefer this over the Neca. The only thing holding me back is his giant sized cod piece. Man the Chief is packing some heat! It doesn't look right to me.

Scumbags. Figures ssc is marking this up absurdly just cuz its master chief. They didn't charge that much for emile
or carter. Im keeping my bbts order for 225, ssc can suck it. :fart
SSC isn't "marking up" anything. It's MSRP, if 3A tells them to sell it for $244.99, then SSC is gonna sell it for $244.99. If BBTS wants to undercut the competition and sell it below the MSRP that's their prerogative.

SSC isn't "marking up" anything. It's MSRP, if 3A tells them to sell it for $244.99, then SSC is gonna sell it for $244.99. If BBTS wants to undercut the competition and sell it below the MSRP that's their prerogative.

u really believe that though? why makes u think 3a made them charge that?

Back