3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elljay's pics sold me. ****. I was thinking of skipping MC for Shep. But damn, this 13.5" hunk of beast would be awesome in my VGM display.
I would pose him like that too CollectorGuy!

On the 3A forum:

Q: Gregory, is the body and rubber suit going to be the same as previous Halo figures?

A: Similar materials yeah. I know the engineers were working hard on figuring out how to better layer the soft vinyl material for increased range in articulation on the limbs

Thanks. Ordered it through BBTS. Could care less about the Lightrifle. In the process of 3D modeling the magnum in 1/6 form and getting that out by the time this starts shipping. Might do the BR as well.

Halo4M6HMagnumBlueprint_zps7f7bde7e.png

Halo4BR85HBBattleRifleBlueprint_zpsb7facced.png

Have you considered shapeways? There are a few models made there perfectly sized for 3a figs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 258
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 254
It's been a very long wait, a very long journey. Still a good few months to wait but when Chief comes out it will be a joyful day. Hopefully this comes out at the same time as Shepard. Double the fun. Lol.

Before that though let's hope we get the recruit and Thorne soon as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang it... I'm starting to wish the rail gun was the EX... since I don't like it. The light rifle does look great.

The price difference doesn't throw me. Paying up fromt does. No interest in throwing down for this now as it wasn't in my plans, having just learned of it.

Hmm I stand corrected, still 240 seems rather high regardless.

It will only go higher and higher.

200 for carter
220 for Emile
240 for chief.

I wish threezero has a members discount option such as threeA. 220 for Shepard is high too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This (the 1/6 MC figure) has come up for order on collectiblesdirect.co.uk at £190. I'm so so tempted but I'm gonna wait till my GotG figures are paid off. Then I might jump in :impatient:

So is the exclusive no longer available for preorder on Bambaland? I went to the website and it doesn't come up in a search.

Will probably just wait till it shows up on SSC and order the regular there.

Back