3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first 3A....but the more I look at the pictures the more I find myself falling in love with it. I went ahead and bite the bullet and Pre-Ordered through BBTS. $215 less then $10 for FedEx shipping....now comes the waiting.

UPDATE - Canceled my Pre-Order through BBTS...Found him with a coupon I'm getting for under $200 shipped. Not to Shabby!

This is my first 3A....but the more I look at the pictures the more I find myself falling in love with it. I went ahead and bite the bullet and Pre-Ordered through BBTS. $215 less then $10 for FedEx shipping....now comes the waiting.

UPDATE - Canceled my Pre-Order through BBTS...Found him with a coupon I'm getting for under $200 shipped. Not to Shabby!

hi, can you please tell me where to get it for under $200 shipped? thanks!

No info about Gabriel Thorne... Guess "no info" means it will be ready for shipment at the end of February or it has already been delayed to May...

No info about Gabriel Thorne... Guess "no info" means it will be ready for shipment at the end of February or it has already been delayed to May...

Well, it just so happens I got a reply from their twitter account and they said it should be April as well. They will update the schedule later if things change.

hmm looking back at the original release schedule, I believe MC was set for release around April, so dont think he was delayed. Its Gabriel/Spartan that are delayed. As for any other characters, theres been no updates at all recently. They are still working on a Grunt as far as I can tell. Still no news on the rest of the Reach tem members either.

Sorry for confusing you all.

Hopefully no "Palmer" figure...I'd rather have an ODST or more Iconic figures that her. Hopefully Thorne is being shipped right now or something, I asked on Threea's forum and have no answer yet.

Also, where can I find a bambaland exclusive spartan? With the blue visor? I want/need that figure and I have no way of getting him now :/

Hopefully no "Palmer" figure...I'd rather have an ODST or more Iconic figures that her. Hopefully Thorne is being shipped right now or something, I asked on Threea's forum and have no answer yet.

As I mentioned above. 3A has mentioned Gabriel/Spartan has been pushed back to April. Any changes they will update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I mentioned above. 3A has mentioned Gabriel/Spartan has been pushed back to April. Any changes they will update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did 3A mention this? Not on the forum anywhere. They didnt mentiona ny shipping updates for that figure

Back