3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did 3A mention this? Not on the forum anywhere. They didnt mentiona ny shipping updates for that figure

I asked them on twitter as well as their facebook account as soon as they posted the shipping schedule. They replied in both those media.

Ahh I see! Well thanks :) seems like you are just as excited as I am! Did you get the bambaland exclusive one??

Yea Ive been following them since they started the Halo stuff. Yeah got the extra gun for the Chief as well as bought Thorne. Hoping to pick up a few Spartans once they hit locally with some discounts on those.

Same here! I plan on buying all their Halo figures. Wait so are you saying that the bambaland exclusive Spartans will be in local stores? I want one of those blue visor recruits so bad...

When I say locally I meant in HK. The way things work here are different to the rest of the world. Local retailers will have some of these exclusives for sale as well. They either got them from the supplier directly or as a 3AA member and resale. Plus this whole free shipping thing from threea and ThreeZero is only good for overseas customers. Does not work out a great deal for local customers here in Hk. Sometimes the non exclusive is cheaper after minus the shipping costs. However the retailers tend to keep the same price for the exclusives. That's why I said I will wait for those to be discounted before I buy them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also if you referring to the previous bambaland exclusive releases then sorry those have been long sold out. I did not get the black commander that came release with Carter nor the black Spartan than came with Emile. However the yellow Spartans I'm interested in this time.

Hey all, I'm a big Halo fan and just discovered 3A's figures very recently. Their quality floored me, only problem is now nothing else will do after seeing how great these are. I spent an hour reading through this entire thread, was a great read but didn't do much to quell my appetite for these figures!

I'm based in the UK, and am currently looking into prices and shipping costs for Master Chief. Any other UK based posters here able to offer some advice or recommend a shop for a complete noobie to all this? My first mistake was seeing how much the figure would cost through the official Halo store - with shipping to the UK it ended up being £238, which apparently equals $367... Needless to say I decided to keep looking! In comparison the Sideshow Collectables price is more much appealing, but the pre-order price doesn't have the shipping cost yet. Any idea how much a 1/6th figure usually costs to ship from them? Many thanks!

"When I say locally I meant in HK. The way things work here are different to the rest of the world. Local retailers will have some of these exclusives for sale as well. They either got them from the supplier directly or as a 3AA member and resale. Plus this whole free shipping thing from threea and ThreeZero is only good for overseas customers. Does not work out a great deal for local customers here in Hk. Sometimes the non exclusive is cheaper after minus the shipping costs. However the retailers tend to keep the same price for the exclusives. That's why I said I will wait for those to be discounted before I buy them."

Oh well I'm based in the U.S., hmm is there any way that you can help me get one of the exclusive yellow Spartans? I'd be very willing to reimburse you if you could buy it there and ship it to me! Seems like the only way I'll be able to get my hands on one. Let me know if this can be done :)

Hey all, I'm a big Halo fan and just discovered 3A's figures very recently. Their quality floored me, only problem is now nothing else will do after seeing how great these are. I spent an hour reading through this entire thread, was a great read but didn't do much to quell my appetite for these figures!

I'm based in the UK, and am currently looking into prices and shipping costs for Master Chief. Any other UK based posters here able to offer some advice or recommend a shop for a complete noobie to all this? My first mistake was seeing how much the figure would cost through the official Halo store - with shipping to the UK it ended up being £238, which apparently equals $367... Needless to say I decided to keep looking! In comparison the Sideshow Collectables price is more much appealing, but the pre-order price doesn't have the shipping cost yet. Any idea how much a 1/6th figure usually costs to ship from them? Many thanks!

Haha yep I'm just as floored as you are! Hottoys doesn't do it for me anymore (theyre too shiny) and waiting for 3A figures takes forever. You should try eBay or hobby-galaxy.com They have master chief and thorne for $189. You're welcome ;)

"When I say locally I meant in HK. The way things work here are different to the rest of the world. Local retailers will have some of these exclusives for sale as well. They either got them from the supplier directly or as a 3AA member and resale. Plus this whole free shipping thing from threea and ThreeZero is only good for overseas customers. Does not work out a great deal for local customers here in Hk. Sometimes the non exclusive is cheaper after minus the shipping costs. However the retailers tend to keep the same price for the exclusives. That's why I said I will wait for those to be discounted before I buy them."

Oh well I'm based in the U.S., hmm is there any way that you can help me get one of the exclusive yellow Spartans? I'd be very willing to reimburse you if you could buy it there and ship it to me! Seems like the only way I'll be able to get my hands on one. Let me know if this can be done :)

PM me nearer the time and we shall see if theres anything that can be done. The cut off preorder date for the exclusive version has ended, so I cant do anything about this right now. Plus when they come out, they would be more expensive than during the preorder period as you can understand how these things work with retailers. If you like to discuss more about it, just PM me.

The new yellow Spartan that is a Bambaland exclusive hasn't gone up for a pre-order has it? Btw Hobby Galaxy was the place for under $200 for MC but I believe their Pre Order is sold out now.

The new yellow Spartan that is a Bambaland exclusive hasn't gone up for a pre-order has it? Btw Hobby Galaxy was the place for under $200 for MC but I believe their Pre Order is sold out now.

This is the one that went up for preorder with Gabriel a few months back. Was up on the store for about two weeks.

2ee9e29c1b7baea52b24e5d102a618cf.jpg

It pains me that the Spartan Recruit was a Bambaland exclusive, such a great looking figure. I'm still very new to this but it seems OneSixthBruce seems the place to go for UK orders, with Master Chief you can pay £35 up front as well so that takes a bit out of the overall £155 purchase.

Edit: Also, isn't Thorne missing some blue on his armour? The under armour he has in Spartan Ops is partially blue, not all black like in the figure. Unless I'm missing something. gabriel-thorne-thumbnail-708x398-cbb88d23790e4825811f345362300771.jpg

What is this yellow Spartan everyone is talking about? There was a steel Recruit, but I don't recall any YELLOW Spartan ever.

What is this yellow Spartan everyone is talking about? There was a steel Recruit, but I don't recall any YELLOW Spartan ever.

Not full body yellow colour. Just yellow stripes and coloured parts.

Been trying to stay away from this but there's no point,lol. When does this guy come out and anybody in the US still have MC still available for PO?

Been trying to stay away from this but there's no point,lol. When does this guy come out and anybody in the US still have MC still available for PO?

You are in here so why fight it. Lol
Master chief was always estimated to be released from April.

Recruit Spartan and Gabriel were pushed back from Feb to April release.

Back