3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FfcvNfp.jpg

his arms look short and popeyish.

people at threea forums think he looks fantastic........

looking back at the prototype, it was large on there as well. When it is painted up, it just looks bigger. I really do hope the scale the forearms down a bit, or unfortunately this will be a no-go for me.

the figure looks great, i think its a little bulk/crowded in some areas in the upper portion. i really want this figure and im hoping it turns out great. i just worry cause its my money but its threea decision to handle it how they please though
s410jof.jpg

jorge is missing a thumb, yeah not too good looking there. I was hoping it was an illusion, guess not... fix it threea!

The bulk on MC may be because of the new gray suit design. If it is too thick then maybe a slimmer upper body and arms will be better options. Hopefully they will find a solution...

Look at those alien hands WTF lol.. and why are his arms so short. When you stand up your finger tips should reach about mid thigh right? Looks perfect on the NECA version.
SDCC-2014-Diamond-Booth-3A-013.jpg

I still cant get over wtf is going on with his arms... Why the hell they so chubby?!

I still cant get over wtf is going on with his arms... Why the hell they so chubby?!
The arms are what's really ruining the figure. Everything else looks just fine but those arms need some serious changing. They're way too short and chunky. Not to mention it also looks like he has sausage fingers.

That NECA one is spot on. I really hope 3A looks at this and tweaks it.

This almost makes me think that they are working on something new with the body that that was not ready for the show. Instead of showing nothing they used another body which is too small for the armor. There HAS to be a logical explanation for showing up with something this off looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back