3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been doing a little more on the Warthog and also gave a base undercoat.
However once paint dried had to put my newly acquired Carter & 2 wip HALO figures I am building.

So happy with how this is coming along so far.

wart1.jpg
wart2.jpg
wart3.jpg
wart4.jpg
wart6.jpg
wart7.jpg

August now. No news from Gimbat? 3A? At least let us know the arms situation from the sdcc.

Dan said on 3A's facebook that the prototypes displayed on SDCC are "early" ones, and they "are working on final ones". So probably the arms issue has already been fixed. I just wish they could release the Halo figures at a faster pace. The teaser of Iron Man was announced later than that of Master Chief but it was put on preorder as early as almost half a year ago, while there is still no sign of MC's PO.

Dan said on 3A's facebook that the prototypes displayed on SDCC are "early" ones, and they "are working on final ones". So probably the arms issue has already been fixed. I just wish they could release the Halo figures at a faster pace. The teaser of Iron Man was announced later than that of Master Chief but it was put on preorder as early as almost half a year ago, while there is still no sign of MC's PO.

Maybe its a delaying tactic to coincide with the release of The Master Chief Collection,

But at the moment, as much as i would love a 1/6 im so swaying towards NECA's 1/4, appearance, cost and timing!

I'm thinking since the Iron Man figs are an artistic interpretation, the licensor approval required wouldn't be nearly as rigorous; this as opposed to the Halo figures which are meant to replicate the likenesses as closely as possible.

Maybe its a delaying tactic to coincide with the release of The Master Chief Collection, But at the moment, as much as i would love a 1/6 im so swaying towards NECA's 1/4, appearance, cost and timing!
If it is, that means we may have shorter time span between PO and actual shipment. NECA's MC is great in terms of appearance! But 1/4 is just too large for me...

I'm thinking since the Iron Man figs are an artistic interpretation, the licensor approval required wouldn't be nearly as rigorous; this as opposed to the Halo figures which are meant to replicate the likenesses as closely as possible.
You've made a very good point there sir, hopefully we will get a MC with even better and more accurate look than that of NECA.

Maybe its a delaying tactic to coincide with the release of The Master Chief Collection,

But at the moment, as much as i would love a 1/6 im so swaying towards NECA's 1/4, appearance, cost and timing!

I've already planned out where my 1/4 NECA figure will go. It looks GREAT from what I have seen and 3A is really rubbing me the wrong way with how they are handling MC.

I've already planned out where my 1/4 NECA figure will go. It looks GREAT from what I have seen and 3A is really rubbing me the wrong way with how they are handling MC.

Same man, Ive broken my 1/6 ruling for a badass looking Chief!

I have 3 betolfs side by side. The middle detolf is raised.. sitting on an expedit cube. Adjusted the bottom shelves on the left and right detolfs to accommodate 1/4th figures. I plan in having Master chief in one and hopefully finding a reasonably priced Hot Toys Terminator Endoskeleton for the other. See.. Got it all mapped out lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the ODST team & Marines I am building to assist the Spartans.
Always need more weapons.

Well Shapeway delivery today of uramegak`s awesome designs.

Spartan Laser looks Great with normal size and Carter.

use1.jpg
use2.jpg
use3.jpg
carter1.jpg
carter2.jpg

You guys may or may not have noticed from 3A's Facebook. They have a list up showing when they want to start preorders for their products. These may change depending on their situation.

MC is expected sometime in sept and the Spartan in Oct.

Let's see if they stick to their plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did email three a about hip articulation a lack of more so concerning Carter. Used the image of mine trying to seat Carter in the Warthog I am building.

They say or whoever it was from ThreeA that Carter has Full Hip articulation.

Bit surprised by that due to the fact he cannot take a knee, never mind sit down.

I know Emile is a slight improvement though be nice to fully articulated Spartans. In game or books they are highly mobile in the armour, not suddenly robotic movement.

Asked a question to their Q&A and it got answered by Ashley. Wonder what else they got in store.

Q: With Master Chief and Spartan being next in line for the 1/6 Halo Line, what do you guys have planned next? It's a huge franchise with a large number of people wanting products from. Will you guys be doing an Elite anytime soon? A 1/6 Elite and Grunt would go along very nicely with all the various Spartans you guys have released.

A: We are doing the Elite and a quite a few more, we will announce some very cool HALO stuff soon!

Baller, nice work dude
Asked a question to their Q&A and it got answered by Ashley. Wonder what else they got in store.

Q: With Master Chief and Spartan being next in line for the 1/6 Halo Line, what do you guys have planned next? It's a huge franchise with a large number of people wanting products from. Will you guys be doing an Elite anytime soon? A 1/6 Elite and Grunt would go along very nicely with all the various Spartans you guys have released.

A: We are doing the Elite and a quite a few more, we will announce some very cool HALO stuff soon!

man i really need to get Emile.. anyone else nab him here lately, any one with some new pics to share by chance?

Back