3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he should have the same size body as George, his hands seem the same size!

He's the same Spartan II like Jorge isnt he? Jorge is abit bigger coz of his armour but on that basis they should have the same underbody...

This almost makes me think that they are working on something new with the body that that was not ready for the show. Instead of showing nothing they used another body which is too small for the armor. There HAS to be a logical explanation for showing up with something this off looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I feel the same way, especially since the proportions on the 2 Spartan IV figures they showed are perfect.

SDCC-2014-Diamond-Booth-3A-019.jpg
SDCC-2014-Diamond-Booth-3A-016.jpg

Proportions on those Spartan IV are perfect. I hope MC is just a messed up prototyped. Don't think they can look at it the way it is now and not know it's off when they have the proper proportion on the two IV's.

Yeah, to be fair those Spartans look awesome. This is the first exclusive Halo figure I find interesting, the commando and eva were a bit boring but I really enjoy the colors on this one.

Are those medicom stands? :lol

I don't like to complain about figures that arent finished. But those arms are def way off. It doesn't look like they can even move or pose in those pictures. I really want this, im sure they're not finished with him.

Just got Carter today finally. Eager for the Jorge release.

Just curious if anyone has improved the articulation on Carter? Mainly around the thighs/hip.
Tried him in my wip WARTHOG and he doesn't quite fit due to not taking the sitting position. If he can he fits perfectly.
So happy the scale of the warhog is on target for the Spartans too.

Just got Carter today finally. Eager for the Jorge release.

Just curious if anyone has improved the articulation on Carter? Mainly around the thighs/hip.
Tried him in my wip WARTHOG and he doesn't quite fit due to not taking the sitting position. If he can he fits perfectly.
So happy the scale of the warhog is on target for the Spartans too.

Wip Warthog you say? Pics please!

Royce I have a wip either in this section or as big guys playground over in the custom Star wars sub section. Along with 2 ODST figures and a Halo3 Marine.

Sans PC at the second but will upload a few directly here this evening.

Here you a few updated photos.

The Warthog before I started resin and fibreglassing it.
Carter Almost in the Driver seat.

SRS99D-S5 Sniper rifle. Has embedded magnets and as you see hangs nicely on the Marine Armour.

warthog.jpg
spat hog.jpg
cannon.jpg
srs99d.jpg
marine sniper.jpg
magnetic.jpg

Very nice work big guy! I'll have to check out the other threads periodically to see how the project is coming along. Carter is SO close to sitting down! Arrgghhh lol

Thanks Royce.
Yeah looking forward to finishing these HALO customs.

As for Carter yeah infuriating and hopefully find a hip mod to get that little extra out of the hip articulation

Back