3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Three A Halo Figures

Same here. I'm surprised they didn't have any Halo stuff on display at the toy convention that went on this past weekend
Saving it for sdcc. Because of the hype from the new MC collection. my guesses.

Emile doesn't have his own thread? What's up with that? Just got him and he's looking nice. One would have hoped they'd have found a more convenient location for the power button than inside the battery compartment, but (sigh) that has not come to pass. At least I had the batteries on hand from the first figure and didn't have to order them this time. Weak magnets, same as before, but everything sticks (unlike the original figure) even if they fall off if you breath on him.

Excuse the crowded table - I don't have a lot of places to take photos:

halo1.jpg

halo2.jpg

I left the grenade shells off due to the bad magnets that they contain, They fall off really easy. Sound figure other than that, paint apps are great!

]

I am going to put him next to Carter on this Dio I made a few years ago.

Last edited:

Ok just opened up my emile right now.....looks and displays beautifully! Love the figure, but one thing really bugs me are those damn magnets! Very very weak, the grenades barely stay on. But my biggest complaint are the right and left shoulder plate magnets, the magnets on both my shoulder plates literally come off when i put them on! Wth! Ive never had that happen on any figure on any brand before ever. 3A doesnt normally have qc issues do they on their figs? This is actually my first fig from them and im a tad disappointed with that.

Dang that sucks I must have gotten lucky because all mine are strong and the shoulder plates are strong too. The right one is so strong it flew out of my hand to snap into place, shocked the hell out of me

Dang that sucks I must have gotten lucky because all mine are strong and the shoulder plates are strong too. The right one is so strong it flew out of my hand to snap into place, shocked the hell out of me

Yeah i tend to have pretty great luck with my figs, this would be my first real issue and its from a company i never bought from before. Hope thats not a telling sign, and it was just coincidence. I just reglued the magnets, but still that shouldnt have happened out of the box.

Great pics guys :) My Emile arrived yesterday, great figure, no problem with the magnets, it just was a bit hard fitting the kukri sheat in the shoulder pad. The amount of detail in Emile is awesome, really happy with him.

The magnets on my first HALO figure wouldn't even hold the rifle to his back after a while. On Emile, all the magnets (except the shoulders) are weak, but do hold.

I'm really surprised that magnets would be an issue at all on this figure. You would think that they received enough feedback from Carter to hammer the issue home. They better get it right for MC.

Just received confirmation that Emile will be waiting on my desk when I get to work tomorrow. Just hope 3A keeps moving forward with the line.

Did anyone score the exclusive EVA Spartan?

Just received confirmation that Emile will be waiting on my desk when I get to work tomorrow. Just hope 3A keeps moving forward with the line.

Did anyone score the exclusive EVA Spartan?
Yes and it's incredible. I'll take every single halo piece they make no questions asked. i can't even imagine how an elite would look especially since they'd have more freedom to choose a design they like
*Also, they DID confirm an elite at one point on a Q &A

"Cheer up, big man. This whole valley just became a free-fire zone!"

Got mine. Love it.

The paint apps are, of course, first-rate. ThreeA has it dialed.

Many of the issues I had with my Carter figure are much-improved. Not sure what they're doing differently, but I like it. If they keep moving in this direction, then the Chief will be locked and solid.

Here are a few shots...

14366101217_ab83362380_b.jpg

14365959308_79e63c0c93_b.jpg

14365950809_35e1204a1a_b.jpg

14551655032_5d5560a23a_b.jpg

14551654402_62732dec81_b.jpg

14572659673_9e0324eeb8_b.jpg

14365890360_073c2913a5_b.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Article: Rook's Look Nook - Photo review of 3A HALO Emile

Rook
You take such great action shots. I'm thinking of the anakin on the STAP. I would love to see what you can pull off with these halo guys

Back