3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, but if they do Chief next then they'll have the mold for Jorge since they are the same size physically.
That's not quite right, Jorge is slightly taller than Chief and more bulky as well with his heavily modified Mark V armor.

As for the next figure, it seems to now be a switch between Reach and 4. Of the ThreeA line the only ones they've officially announced is Carter, Emile, Master Chief (Halo 4), and Thorne (The Blue MJOLNIR V.2 Recruit). An Elite has been mentioned in their Q&A but no word on which game it'll be styled after.

I agree with the statements that Jun will be the next one in the Reach line just because of the same body type as Carter and Emile. But afterwards, the who's who is up to ThreeA. While Kat may be the cheapest to do next due to her size and the material required, Jorge looks to be the next one after Jun obviously not due to his cost but his appeal. Who wouldn't want to own the largest ThreeA Halo figure to date? That novelty alone would sell more, but Kat is a fan favorite as well.

That said it's quite possible with the upcoming "Halo: The Master Chief Collection", the most appealing game which is the Anniversary edition of Halo 2 will most likely be receiving a lot of merchandise this year based on it. But will ThreeA jump on that or will it do it's own thing, especially with the amount of time they take from development to release of each figure? That's a question that we'll have an answer to either at Comic-Con or later on closer to November.

I really, really hope that they leave Jun for last. I can see him becoming a shelfwarmer and sinking this line, I'd like Jorge, Kat and Noble 6 before Jun. Can't wait for the Elite though.

I'm guessing it'll probably be Jun and Noble six as the next two releases in the line, mainly because of the body design being similar. Kat and Jorge will probably round it off since they'll be newly developed bodies. Regardless, the magnets need to be stronger but I love the line thus far. Super excited for Master Chief, cannot wait until PO time.

I personally love this line, I hope they do some more figures before mc, as long as they keep improving on each figure so when they finally get to mc he will be perfect. But really as long as the line keeps going I don't care who comes out next it will be an instant purchase for me :lol

I'm a bit surprised Jun didn't come before Emile, so that they could have gotten him out of the way.

Fun fact: Jun is the only surviving member of Noble Team and is still alive during the Halo 4 timeline.

I personally don't expect a Noble Six figure until the end, if at all. I only say this because Noble Six was always meant as a blank slate for players and while there's a canon Six, barely anyone played with the permutation in Campaign (hence why the average player would not know what he looks like) and there's also the option for the female Six as well but that's non-canon. I'll be interested in how they tackle that figure, it'd be the cheapest to make of the bunch just because of the lack of unique armor pieces on Six. But that depends on if they model it after the final game's plain version or the pre-launch one that looks more in line with the rest of Noble with the helmet plate, wrist GPS, and FJ Para knees.

Doesn't seem like these Halo figs are gaining much attention or popularity despite the big fans in the gaming community.

Just saw a Carter for $90. I think altogether there's 4 releases so far?

Well to be fair when it comes to specific characters Emile and Master Chief are the most wanted, one can still find the Carter and Jun of the play arts kai line for example, but MC and Emile reach really high prices...

I'd like to know as well. Master Chief will be bought without any hesitation.

Yeah MC was announced and early prototypes were shown and then they went quiet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I dont own any of the 3A stuff, as i was planning on Chief being my first piece.... but jeez im surprised this hasnt been revealed yet!

Emile does look wicked though!

lol you are comparing 3A 1/6 with Play Arts Kai's stinky rubber figures.

i saw Emile is around $150. There's 2 limited model i think? One is mk V the other mk iv like Emile without the skull face?

Well to be fair when it comes to specific characters Emile and Master Chief are the most wanted, one can still find the Carter and Jun of the play arts kai line for example, but MC and Emile reach really high prices...

Yeah I do remember seeing the Prototype at Comic Con last year. I was just asking if he had a full reveal as of yet.
Question has been asked numorous times. The said it would be revealed in April, then June and then finally they just said they'll announce it when it's ready. I'm hoping they show it at SDCC.

Not comparing quality wise but more about what characters people like the most, and of course those are Emile and MC. I really like 3A's Emile and thankfully didn't get any QC issues in mine :) now I'm on my quest to find a nice figure stand for him.

Those exclusives you describe are accurate, I had no interest in them though...still I'd be all over any Elite 3A decides to make even the (potential) exclusives so I can finally make good use of my 3AA membership :yess:

Question has been asked numorous times. The said it would be revealed in April, then June and then finally they just said they'll announce it when it's ready. I'm hoping they show it at SDCC.

I think Wood answered in a Q&A that MC's Pre-order will start very very soon....

Really.....I don't remember seeing Jun in halo 4, but then again I only beaten halo 4 once.

I didn't mean actually in the game, I meant fictionally where the events of Halo 4 take place. He helped spearhead the Spartan-IV program and was the one who recruited Palmer as an ODST to become an S-IV. Wouldn't be surprised if he shows up in a game in the future though.

halo 1.jpghalo 2.jpghalo 3.jpg

Just a few pics of my 3A halo figures along side some Play Art Kai Figures, love these figures!!!

Asked 3A on their FB again and they responded the following:

Master Chief is still in production and once we will have the perfect sample, we will offer it for pre-order. Thank you for your interest!
/Dan

Was hoping we would see it at SDCC but it doesn't seem like it.

Back