3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Three A Halo Figures

I received my Emile this week (out of the blue - I did not receive any tracking info for him). The detailing looks amazing, as usual. I haven't had a chance to do much with him other than pose him a bit at my office, but the range of motion for the hips seems slightly improved (although nowhere near what it should be). I can't wait to set him up next to Carter.

So if Three A continues to drag their feet with Master Chief I will be going with this Kotobukiya poseable statue...

meld-kotobukiya_5-6_blog-0616b023e705471e9606c743975d1c44.jpg

artfx_masterchief_0937-30dcdd9a9a614f23a8f168748c54cb23-400x600.jpg

Which ever drops first will be the Masterchief in my display. Tired of waiting..

I received my Emile this week (out of the blue - I did not receive any tracking info for him). The detailing looks amazing, as usual. I haven't had a chance to do much with him other than pose him a bit at my office, but the range of motion for the hips seems slightly improved (although nowhere near what it should be). I can't wait to set him up next to Carter.

who did you order from?

So if Three A continues to drag their feet with Master Chief I will be going with this Kotobukiya poseable statue...

View attachment 113356

View attachment 113357

Which ever drops first will be the Masterchief in my display. Tired of waiting..
That's not going to be posable. Swap-out parts for the different arms. Pretty standard for Kotobukiya ArtFX statues. Looks nice though.

That's what I meant.. Extremely limited but still poseable. Similar to a Hot Toys power pose figure. The arms can be swapped and the head can be repositioned.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

View attachment 113356

View attachment 113357

Geez you're not wrong, give us MC already! I don't get a company purposefully avoiding doing the main character. I'm not going to buy a bunch of characters I don't want just to keep the line going in hopes that they'll eventually make the Chief.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

They said on one of their latest Q and A's that they'd be talking halo news in July. They showed us a masterchief proto with emile so he should be up next though that spartan from spartan ops had me worried.

They also said they could have released him last year but they wanted to hold off and make him much better. It'll be worth the wait :rock

they could still offer the PO, and just spend 6 months from now fixing it up.

after all its been like a year since I ordered threea's lost planet soldier figure. why haven't they released this figure yet!!!

Got the EVA version of Emile it's fantastic. I also have the Commando exclusive and I'm definitely sticking with the line if they continue with the improvements they made on Emile over carter. He seems more solid, the magnets are better, the shotgun can be held well, and the shoulder plates and arms hold position/pose well. Very happy with them. Oh and they look bada$$, very impressive to display

Some quick pics (I need to learn how to use my camera...)
CarterandEmile4_zps582a4c49.jpg
Nice pics, I'm liking the custom Marines! Wheres Carter's Knife? And why is his left shoulder pauldron upside down?

After picking up Carter for $90, I was more than willing to pay more for Emile. These figures are so detailed and posable (minus the chest articulation). I've started something, and I don't know how to finish it!

Nice pics, I'm liking the custom Marines! Wheres Carter's Knife? And why is his left shoulder pauldron upside down?

After picking up Carter for $90, I was more than willing to pay more for Emile. These figures are so detailed and posable (minus the chest articulation). I've started something, and I don't know how to finish it!

Thanks. As to Carter - his stupid magnets are so weak that his shoulder armor kept falling off. I couldn't remember which way was the right way, so I just stuck it back on. Thanks for pointing that out though, I have him displayed incorrectly. Regarding his knife - I don't use most of the accessories with my figures, so the rest of his stuff (and Emile's grenades) are still in the packaging.

Back