Action Figure 3A - Bungie: Destiny - 1/6 Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they gave it a void based helmet along with the Dawnblade sword...?

images

I mean, the figure looks good, but that's kind of an odd choice.

Weird gear set, but it looks great. This might get me into the Destiny line... especially since the Warlock appears to be female, and I main a female Warlock.

So they gave it a void based helmet along with the Dawnblade sword...?

images

I mean, the figure looks good, but that's kind of an odd choice.

Yeah that's a strange choice, but I also love Nezarac's Sin. Just like the Titan, this is the look I rolled with for a good chunk of Year 1, so I dig it!

Personally, I would want Crown of Tempests and Stormtrance effect parts.

I would also play premium for a deluxe version with a gear/effect part combo for each subclass, if that's what it took to get my desired look.

Also, I want Sunshot. Sunshot and Malfeasance.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Very nice!
Although i hate that fur collar on that titan armour, i love the rest of it.
Where did you get this one from?

haha the chest piece is literally the only thing i like and will remain after my mods
pre ordered from the bambaland store i think what ever 3A store was

I wish they'd put the Warlock up for preorder.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

excuse the trash pic quality :/ finally got this guy today.
not bad def better then the destiny versions

View attachment 472226
There dont seen to be any reviews out for this guy so I'd love to hear more about how the figure turned put. ThreeA/ThreeZero is always a gamble si I'm very on the fence about purchasing this.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I received my Golden Trace titan. It is not nearly as purple as the promo-pics. In fact, it looks more brown than purple. Is this normal?

FE70646F-A875-4451-84E5-0D0782B61F80.jpg705AD7F4-3C6B-4D8F-9399-4A49FE30227D.jpg

It's probably intentional, the color of the shader in the promo pics was pretty off from how Golden Trace actually looks in-game. That color on your figure is much closer.

mQhcRhw.jpg

Back