Action Figure 3A - Bungie: Destiny - 1/6 Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If McF can make it the breadth and depth that the walking dead is line now, plus those new hip joints, i'd be in. I also think their building sets line would be perfect for this.

These have the potential to be awesome, especially if they can implement interchangeable armour. I'll be all over these if done right :yess:

What you doing in here!!! Lol

The character designs are great cos they were created by the same team that did Halo (Bungie)

You can see similar resemblance to that game. I wonder if this line can go as deep as Halo, but I highly doubt it. I'll be happy with the main three.

Yea bungie was amazing with halo. They rock. 343 is learning, the H5 beta felt great and back to its roots. H4 not so much, but they did learn.

23808415095_0289b60d56_b.jpg

I really like the look of that. Id only buy a fireteam of three though.

So these were just kinda quietly announced over on the 3A forums last night:

3A_Destiny_Warlock_BambalandStoreEdition_Square_v001.png

3A_Destiny_Hunter_BambalandStoreEdition_Landscape_Right_v002.png

Not sure I'm feeling the colors on these two. The images do state that they're the Bambaland Store Editions, so maybe the retail editions will be more colorful.

Not to be sexist, but a female hunter? Bollox. Release both if you are doing that.
Destiny Armor does not look as good on a female form. There are some extremely ugly looking females running around the tower.

Not to be sexist, but a female hunter? Bollox. Release both if you are doing that.
Destiny Armor does not look as good on a female form. There are some extremely ugly looking females running around the tower.
I strongly disagree, the armor clad ladies of Destiny look great. A female Hunter is exactly what I was hoping for.

Don't know about Destiny, but Warlock Black & White looks good, rest of the 5 releases are meh. The red one looks like some ironman variant. The female looks like that Star Wars Animated armor guy captain/general.

The Orange/Blue variants, i wonder who would actually buy them.

ThreeA/ThreeZero stuffs somehow never hold their values like Hot Toys does, be it Killzone, Halo, Deadspace etc.

Back