Action Figure 3A - Bungie: Destiny - 1/6 Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i got my bamba ver too but it was a long wait and the wait for a bungie store ver seems even longer
i want the old guard warlock but....the wait gonna be a killer

Ordered the black warlock and the chatter white hunter, fingers crossed they rerelease the Titan and do a different shader and armor. Love this game and the figures are badass. Hard not to get the hunter with the fatebringer, so many hours spent playing for that gun but chatter white and ice breaker will have to suffice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Activision sent out Rise of Iron gift boxes to some of the Destiny Youtubers, and they included what looks like a 1/6 scale battle axe! Now how do I get my hands on one of these?

Attachments

• Destiny Rise of Iron Axe 1-6th.jpg
    Destiny Rise of Iron Axe 1-6th.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 236
Looks like the Titan is finally getting some more shader love. I like it a lot, but not enough to double dip.

Looks great in black, and its cool that theres a hammer of sol in the wild again, but what's up with the shaving of the other weapons? That's pretty bunk! At least they were nice enough albeit late to include the two exclusive weapons, hawkmoon and the hammer. The design of the body and the rubber suit is still there though so the posing is still limited to all hell and back

I got my Hanged man shader titan from Thinkgeek. He looks great but I wouldn't drop 230 USD + on it.
It's on sale now from Thinkgeek (180 USD)

And my unboxing:

Wow, thanks for the heads up! I had no plans to pick this version up, but I couldn't pass up that price either. Came in right around $85 shipped. Thanks again!

Those destiny figures are simply the worst designs they could of chosen from the game. So many armor designs they could of picked from... warlock was okay, but the hunter and titan are such a disappointment. The guns are a redemption though, but not at retail. Too bad the halo figures and these were such a missed opportunity.

Those destiny figures are simply the worst designs they could of chosen from the game. So many armor designs they could of picked from... warlock was okay, but the hunter and titan are such a disappointment. The guns are a redemption though, but not at retail. Too bad the halo figures and these were such a missed opportunity.

Yeah its a hard thing to nail down good looking figures from a games with so much loot and customization, I think what 3Zero could have done instead is make all the characters like Cayde and Shaxx, I would have bought in

Those look great! I like that they're using my favorite helmet and chest piece for the Titan in D2. :)

Are they going to make D2 Warlock and Hunter figures as well? A Warlock figure wearing the Optimacy or Last Wish sets would be like a dream come true for me.

Those look great! I like that they're using my favorite helmet and chest piece for the Titan in D2. :)

Are they going to make D2 Warlock and Hunter figures as well? A Warlock figure wearing the Optimacy or Last Wish sets would be like a dream come true for me.

Someone asked them if they were doing a hunter and they replied ‘yep’ - so I’m sure they will.

Back