Action Figure 3A - Bungie: Destiny - 1/6 Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So in for this Golden Trace Warlock!

ThreeZero-Destiny-Warlock-Preview.jpg

I haven’t tried any crazy poses, but the articulation seems better. The inner suit is made from a fake leather instead of rubber which helps a lot.

Preorders for the new warlock are up. I am having a really hard time picking the shader I want to order.

I can understand they are trying to offer a bit of variation, but I only wanted a warlock if it were a male figure.
I love the look. But my warlock is a dude. They do look awfully nice though. The bungie one comes with hard light. Although the threezero one is in callus’s selected. Decisions, decisions.

I think all the Warlocks look great. I don't play Destiny right now, but I'm still kinda tempted to order one...

Has there been any talks or discussions about why 3A hasnt done any of the named characters from Destiny lore?
I mean, I'm all for collecting the different guardians, but I'd love to have a Cayde 6 or Uldren or even many other characters.

Seriously, I feel like they would sell better doing named characters.

Has there been any talks or discussions about why 3A hasnt done any of the named characters from Destiny lore?
I mean, I'm all for collecting the different guardians, but I'd love to have a Cayde 6 or Uldren or even many other characters.

Seriously, I feel like they would sell better doing named characters.

Wow.
I'd be all in for Uldren in the costume he wears in the Forsaken cutscenes. And Mara Sov.
And Zavala.

Wow.
I'd be all in for Uldren in the costume he wears in the Forsaken cutscenes. And Mara Sov.
And Zavala.

Same here.
I know mcfarlane toys do named characters, but their are 6in figures.

I dont understand why they haven't done them yet.

And Uldren's look in Forsaken was amazing.
I'm looking forward to seeing what he looks like now that he has been resurrected as a new hunter guardian. I'm still shocked that he hasnt been seen in game that much since then...but I haven't played Destiny in over a year so I might have missed it.

Same here.
I know mcfarlane toys do named characters, but their are 6in figures.

I dont understand why they haven't done them yet.

And Uldren's look in Forsaken was amazing.
I'm looking forward to seeing what he looks like now that he has been resurrected as a new hunter guardian. I'm still shocked that he hasnt been seen in game that much since then...but I haven't played Destiny in over a year so I might have missed it.

He's been back in the lore, but not in the game.
There's no substance to the game now like there was in D1.
I met my wife playing D2, so i can't put it down too much, but the game as-is right now is really bad.
In D1, there was always some baddie/sect/new evil to put down, so that it felt like a constant narrative.
In D2, it's all weapons farming.
Nothing interesting to do except maybe read some lore and fantasise about when it all seemed to have much higher stakes.

How is there no more posts or videos on the destiny 2 titan? Has it not started shipping?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Got this guy a few weeks ago, a lot better then the original titan figure they did. Really like this guy.
21d2adb342523d2813ad63a9cf37014d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Pictures of the D2 Hunters from the Threezero Facebook page:

Thanks for posting the pics.
I wonder what makes them choose these horrid armour and shader combinations?
Granted, in D1, the armour was more varied and looked cooler(Especially the hunter cloaks. I have yet to find a decent cloak in D2 that rivals what my Hunters looked like in D1), but there must be better armour choices than what they have gone with for the recent releases.
Just venting...

Thanks for posting the pics.
I wonder what makes them choose these horrid armour and shader combinations?
Granted, in D1, the armour was more varied and looked cooler(Especially the hunter cloaks. I have yet to find a decent cloak in D2 that rivals what my Hunters looked like in D1), but there must be better armour choices than what they have gone with for the recent releases.
Just venting...

I'm struggling to understand why they chose to gave it New Monarchy gear, especially since the factions are pretty much non-existent in D2.

:slap

Wow. I never even saw that.
yeah. It’s hard to understand how the guys who made D1 also made D2.
There’s nothing to do in it. Not like in D1.

I used to play D2 religiously, now I don't remember the last time I booted it up.

This series used to mean so much to me, but the current state of D2 really soured it for me.

I used to play D2 religiously, now I don't remember the last time I booted it up.

This series used to mean so much to me, but the current state of D2 really soured it for me.

Me too.
I met my wife playing Destiny. It means more to me than I?d like to admit.
But there?s only a hollow shell in D2. Only a shell of what D1 was.

Back