3A - 1/6 & 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many people have seen this??? A Comic 1/6 Version would be freaking amazing.

44b191909dd2663d9f3cc4c0d04abd41.jpg
a2e8417a495f35c205c0d625b5e332ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never had any desire to purchase a 1:6 vehicle, but a mk1 Lawmaster would definitely get me reaching for the credit card

I'll definitely be there if someone release that lawmaster [emoji36]

Only have the two artfigures [emoji28]
1d25513d71ae7426566c43dc92ca7911.jpg

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

well preorders for the Reissue of the armored cop are alredy up on KGh :hi5:

personally I think its pretty cool that they finally deside to re-release that figure again, I mean the prices for an art figures Dredd were already to f. crazy

It was said some time back that a 1/6 Anderson is supposedly in the works, tho that means very little until we see something of course.

I ordered and am currently awaiting the delivery of Apocalypse Dredd... Is there anywhere that I can find the other weapons from the original figure? I can't find any on ebay and would love to have some more display options for the one I've got in the post.

How come there hasn’t been a Judge Anderson figure announcement yet? What are 3A waiting for?

3A does things in their own time. They have a very nonchalant attitude toward communication and customer service. It's a pretty big reason why I have very few of their products. The only reason I got Dredd in the first place is is that I didn't have to deal with them directly.

I've had my Apocalypse Dredd for 2-3 weeks know, Love him... Its a really well weighted figure and can be posed on one foot really well. Here are some pics, but the suit comes off way more Blue than it is in real life. Such a great character design.
IMG_7269.jpg
IMG_7272.jpg
IMG_7273.jpg
IMG_7274.jpg

Awesome pose! I'll have to steal it.

Yeah Scored Stub Gun & Radcloak from a shop in Europe.
So Black uniformed Dredd has Everything now lol

We all appear to agree ThreeA did an amazing job with the figure. However anyone else think the body itself needs replacing? As it has limited shoulder and elbow articulation.

Has anyone swapped their ThreeA body out? If so with what body type and do you have photos?

Back