3A - 1/6 & 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish these would ship out sooner; Karl Urban is coming to the Portland con and it would've been cool to get the Apocalypse War box signed. Ah, well.

Wish these would ship out sooner; Karl Urban is coming to the Portland con and it would've been cool to get the Apocalypse War box signed. Ah, well.

Would be even cooler to get him to sign the Art Figures box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently the standard is out? Came across a review that was uploaded four days ago:

The figure looks like an absolute dream. Dare I say better than the prototype, though the lighting in this video is quite flattering.

Can't wait for the Apocalypse War version to ship out.

3A - 1/6 & 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

This looks really, really good. I was worried after checking out 3A's Ultron and my LCS. That thing, is a piece of crap. I PO'd the Apocalypse War variant so hopefully that won't be too far behind the standard version. Can't wait to see how he looks next to my movie Dredd!

Is 3a notorious to deal with or something? I ordered the 1/6 last September but had to request a shipping address changed as for some reason the one listed wasn't mine. I contacted CS asking for the change or I'd just cancel it and reorder with the correct info. They told me they would change it.

Fast forward and I check my account a couple of days ago based on the YouTube video review and...I see they never changed my shipping address. So I send a email to CS about it and to you know, actually change it this time. No response. So I shot off another email stating to just cancel the order and give me a full refund. No response.

Now at 1am my local time i get a email saying that they shipped my package and best of luck. Uhh..I have no idea where it's going and my account still says the same old info and address and that it's "processing", something it's said ever since I ordered last September.

I now don't know what to do and had to send yet another email asking what the hell is going on and where they sent it since tracking doesn't have a destination listed.

Is 3a notorious to deal with or something?

I believe they can be. I haven't ordered anything from them in years though. I stopped visiting most 3A forums because whenever anyone would bring up (ligit) gripes about their ordering process, shipping schedule or (lack of) customer service. 3A would take a "punk rock" stance like "You don't like it? Too bad". The hardcore 3A fans can be a bit cultist as well. They really aren't worried if they piss off a few people here and there. Read any interview with Ashley Wood and you'll see what I mean.

Yeah their customer service and my experience dealing with 3a has been overall terrible. I won't be dealing with them again.

For an update I received a email, finally, today saying the figure was shipped to the address I instructed it be shipped to. Of course my order and account still lists the other address and that it's "processing" despite having apparently shipped days ago. So I just have to wait and see.

So good news for everyone else: the big guy started getting shipped Monday so depending where you are you likely will start receiving it by the end of the week?

Apparently the standard is out? Came across a review that was uploaded four days ago:

The figure looks like an absolute dream. Dare I say better than the prototype, though the lighting in this video is quite flattering.

Can't wait for the Apocalypse War version to ship out.

The figure looks great, definitely the Dredd I grew up with BUT - I have to say I really don't like what they've done with the mud on the boots. That would make total sense for the rad-cloak version but not this one - he polices a city, not a farm!
Still looking forward to getting this but the ott mud almost spoils the figure for me. Hopefully it's not as obvious in person though that seems unlikely...

They really aren't worried if they piss off a few people here and there.

They really do, because the "3A attitude" has been a recurring thing over the years. It's a bit of a complex.

Despite what they'd like to believe, 3A (the person and cult that certainly used to flourish around 3A in the glory days, not so sure it really does now) aren't anywhere near as "punk" as they wish.

But that's just an aside ;)

The figure looks great, definitely the Dredd I grew up with BUT - I have to say I really don't like what they've done with the mud on the boots. That would make total sense for the rad-cloak version but not this one - he polices a city, not a farm!
Still looking forward to getting this but the ott mud almost spoils the figure for me. Hopefully it's not as obvious in person though that seems unlikely...

Totally agree. Spoils what could have been a cool differentiator with the apocalypse war version

Totally agree. Spoils what could have been a cool differentiator with the apocalypse war version

Thanks, glad it's not just me! It does seem like an odd design choice - maybe they had the plastic parts batch-painted for both variants?
Anyway, hopefully ID Toys won't be far behind Good--Bad-Robots and this ships in the next week or so...

Dredd, shockingly, just arrived!

I'll open him up and hopefully post photos later for you guys.

Back