3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather have a Skiff that can fit all the figures it's supposed to - in a plausible, uncramped manner - than just get a new sculpt Skiff that's also way too small. It has to be bigger and it's a small enough vehicle that I think they might aswell go all the way and make it properly to scale with the figures.

If people are worried about it looking too big next to the barge then use the old ones you already have.

I'd rather have a Skiff that can fit all the figures it's supposed to - in a plausible, uncramped manner - than just get a new sculpt Skiff that's also way too small. It has to be bigger and it's a small enough vehicle that I think they might aswell go all the way and make it properly to scale with the figures.

If people are worried about it looking too big next to the barge then use the old ones you already have.

Yeah, a properly scaled skiff with a new sculpt would be a stand-out display piece. It would be between 18" and 2 feet in length, so a really impressive vehicle. It's surprising that hasbro relied on the old version as long as they did given its age.

has anyone been able to find the first wave of the new Vintage Collection figures anywhere?

Only on ebay and at LCS's. I believe the official retail street date is the 13th of this month when all the Solo figures go on sale.

Good to know. Thank you! I'll wait until then before starting my search. These street dates are really hard to follow sometimes with Hasbro.

No problem. I almost bit the bullet and picked up some figures from the first wave at my LCS but they were marked up to $17.99 so I figured I'd just wait a couple weeks until they hit Target.

Man I hope we see all the OT heroes on TFA/TLJ cards. Jedi Robes Luke, Hermit Luke, Flashback Luke, and Crait Luke. I'd buy 'em all! Plus TFA Han of course and TFA/TLJ Leia. Vader on RO card would be a must have as well.

I wonder what retail prices at places like Wal-Mart and Target will be. I heard they're $14.99 at Kroger, but apparently they tend to mark stuff up.

Has anybody received their e-mail order confirmation and had their Barge charged from Hasbro today? Funds still sitting in my bank account and have received nada.

Has anybody received their e-mail order confirmation and had their Barge charged from Hasbro today? Funds still sitting in my bank account and have received nada.

I paid via paypal. I got an order number when I purchased. The funds are out of my account but still say pending Vice Complete. Guess we’ll see. Expect it tomorrow. They have 8000 some orders to get through. Which makes me wonder how they are going to print enough books, no way books go out to everyone by April 4th?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8000 backers !!! and suddenly comes this image:

a0d.jpg

Glad this project is happening. A lil too large for my collector space but definitely a grail piece for many.
Still waiting on the release of the Wampa and Hover Tank. Any word on these and other previewed releases?

The Wampa is part of the SOLO toy line, so it'll be around on the 13th. No word on the Hovertank.

Back